The Address Downtown Dubai – (United Arab Emirates)
- Address: P. O. Box 31166, Dubai, UAE .
- Tel: +971 4 438 8888.
- Fax: + 971 4 438 7888.
- Building Costs: $197,000,000.
- Style: Modern Design.
- Atmosphere: Lively.
- Rooms: 196 Rooms.
- Floors: 63.
This Dubai property is situated next to the Dubai Mall and located near Souk al Bahar and Burj Khalifa as well as the Dubai Fountain.Additional nearby points of interests include DIFC and Sheikh Zayed Road. Address Downtown Dubai is one of the hotels in Dubai that offers its guests easy access to the center of the city, with all its interesting cultural attractions, business and financial addresses, and shopping centers. Guests will also be nearby to many of the city’s restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. Guest of this hotel can get to the Dubai International Airport in about 15 minutes, and they’ll be just a short drive from the city’s major attractions.
Standing an impressive 63 storeys high and featuring 196 lavish rooms and 626 serviced residences, The Address offers an extensive range of gourmet experiences, modern meeting and event venues, a signature Spa, a fully equipped Fitness Centre, chilled pools and indulgent amenities and services. Asian, Arabic, and Mediterranean cuisines, are served in a pleasant and cozy restaurant. Guests can also take a dip in the swimming pool to relax their body and mind. Providing quality lodging with a charming location, The Address Downtown Dubai is an ideal place to stay in Burj Dubai. Last but not the least, don’t forget to check out the spectacular Dubai fountain set in the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake in the heart of Downtown Dubai.
- Seven Restaurants and Lounges.
- The Spa at The Address.
- Chilled Infinity Pool cascading over five tiers with direct views of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain.
- 24-hour Fitness Centre offering state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes.
- Business Lounge.
- Avant-garde Meetings and Events facilities.
- Qix Club, children’s program.
- Hair Salon.
Guestrooms feature iPod docking stations, LCD TVs, air conditioning and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms come with separate bathtubs and showers and bathrobes. Wireless Internet is available free of charge. 196 rooms and suites standing as high as sixty-three floors up. The look is contemporary luxury, and the services and amenities are encyclopedic to match: thoroughly wired, 24-hour everything, and no convenience spared, right down to details like in-room espresso machines and Acqua di Parma bath products.
- Premium television channel(s).
- Video-game console.
- Premium bedding.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available.
- Air conditioning.
- Sewing kit.
- Separate bathtub and shower.
- Bathroom scale.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- Trouser press.
The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai, is a world apart from the day to-day bustle of modern life. You’ll find yourself in a tranquil haven of contemporary luxury, where modern techniques go hand in hand with ancient wisdom and the finest natural ingredients. The Spa at The Address Downtown Dubai is awarded ‘1st Runner-up for the Best Signature Facial Treatment’ at the Middle East Spa Awards at The Hotel Show 2011.
Relax and Rejuvenate:
- The Spa is located on level 13.
- 11 Treatment rooms.
- Steam and Aroma rooms.
- Ice cave.
- Relaxation areas.
- Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art exercise equipment adjacent to the Spa.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets not allowed.
- Children aged 2 or over must use an extra bed.
- Children under 2 stay for free in existing bedding. Note, cot charges may apply.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.