Royal Mirage Dubai Resort – United Arab Emirates
- Address: Al Sufouh Road Jumeirah Beach, 37252 Dubai.
- Tel: (+971-4) 3999-999.
- Fax: (+971-4) 3999-998.
- Hotel Rooms: 451.
One&Only Royal Mirage is located near the beach in Dubai and close to American University of Dubai, Dubai Marina, and The Emirates Golf Club. Additional points of interest include Dubai Marina Mall and Montgomerie Golf Club. The resort overlooks the sparkling Arabian Gulf on Jumeirah Beach. Transfer time from airport: 35 min.
The One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai has 451 elegant rooms and suites. Rooms also offer 40” full HD LCD television, DVD player, high speed internet access, Media Hub connectivity panel, double vanity units and balcony/garden terrace. Gold Club Rooms feature the access to The Gold Club Lounge which offers light Continental breakfast, cocktail hour and soft drinks. A team of hosts are on hand to provide you with the ultimate in personal service. The Palace Executive suite is located within the south wing of the resort and reflects contemporary elegance with an Arabian twist, facilities include a dedicated comfortable lounge and dining area, a generous bathroom and separate guest bedroom. Enhanced technology is fitted as standard and daily fruit and soft drink service is provided. Arabian Court – has 170 luxurious en-suite rooms and suites. All rooms are sea facing with private balcony/terrace, air-conditioning, satellite TV, in-house films, mini-bar, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer and daily newspaper. Deluxe Rooms at Arabian Court sleep max 2 adults and 1 child. Residence & Spa – has 32 Prestige Rooms, 16 Suites and 1 Garden Villa. All facilities as above. Prestige Rooms have 1 king-size bed or twin beds, sleeping max 2 adults and 1 child. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.
- Superior Deluxe King Room, The Palace.
- Superior, Two Twin Beds (The Palace).
- Deluxe King Room, Arabian Court.
- Superior Gold Club Room King Bed, The Palace.
- Superior Gold Club Room Twin Beds, The Palace.
- Prestige King Room, Residence & Spa.
- Superior Executive Suite, The Palace.Superior Gold Club Suite, The Palace.
- Junior Suite, Residences & Spa.
- Falcon Suite, Arabian Court.
- Prince Suite, Arabian Court.
In addition to 8 restaurants, One&Only Royal Mirage offers 2 coffee shops/cafés. A beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The resort serves Buffet breakfasts each morning in the coffee shop (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a complimentary water park. Also located on site are a health club, outdoor tennis courts, a children’s pool, a fitness facility, and a sauna. The property’s full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology help desk. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Dubai property has 1600 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 2 km and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Valet parking and self parking are complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a library, and a children’s club. Guests have access to a partner property’s outdoor pool, health club, recreational facilities, and business facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011. For music into the evening, there’s Kasbar, a stylish, colorful and vibrant nightclub. The Beach Villas also offer direct beach access and personalized service.
One&Only resort offers the perfect setting for rare moments of romance, adventure and excitement, fuelled by a unique energy drawn from its natural landscape and culture. From active enrichment diving some of the world’s best sites in the Indian Ocean, Cape Peninsula and Caribbean, surfing the sand dunes in Arabia, hiking the tropical forests in Mauritius, deep-sea fishing off Mexico’s Baja peninsula, to sublime rejuvenation pampering spa treatments in private garden villas, relaxing yoga on an over-water pavilion, or just stealing away an afternoon in the sumptuous comfort of an exquisite ocean-view suite. A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a complimentary waterpark are featured at the resort. In addition to a children’s pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
- Motor boating on site.
- Pilates classes on site.
- Playground on site.
- Rowing or canoeing on site.
- Running track/path on site.
- Sailing on site.
- Sports center on site.
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site.
- Swimming on site.
- Table tennis on site.
- Tennis on site.
- Tennis lessons on site.
- Volleyball on site.
- Water skiing on site.
- Windsurfing on site.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site.
- Banana boat on site.
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site.
- Eco tours nearby.
One and Only Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. This garden view spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique. The highest levels of personalised care and pampering are consistently lavished upon guests with indulgent blends of contemporary treatments and authentic rituals.
- Spa boutique.
- Garden view from spa.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Body wraps.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Mud bath in spa.
- Turkish bath.
- Nutrition consultation in spa.
- Sauna in spa.
- Spa tub in spa.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
The culinary experience at a One&Only resort is a feast of discovery, about the cuisine, about the place, about the senses. For the guest, curiosity is piqued and the anticipation of new culinary discovery awaits.
- Olives: This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children’s menu is available.
- Beach Bar and Grill: This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Tagine: This theme restaurant serves dinner only.
- Jetty Lounge: Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Nina: This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Pets not allowed.
- Guests must present a valid photo ID for check-in.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- High-speed Internet is available at this hotel. Wireless internet on site.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Parking is available. Bus parking is available. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.