Kempinski Mall Of The Emirates – Dubai
- Prices: ₨ 47,014 per night & per person.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Tel: +971 4 341 0000
- Fax: +971 4 341 2327
- Hotel Rooms: 393.
Located at Mall of the Emirates on Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha district, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is conveniently situated. The hotel is a 5 minute drive away from Media and Internet City, and 10 minutes away from Downtown Dubai and the city centre Deira.
This 5-star Kempinski offers 24/7 concierge service and is connected to Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. Kempinski Mall Of The Emirates Hotel boasts the only indoor snow and ski resort in the UAE. If you love to mix balmy desert temperatures with an artificial winter environment this is paradise found. In addition to the extensive hotel facilities including pool, gym, boutique shops and tourist essentials like tour desk and currency exchange, you can also enjoy the leading edge ski and winter playground of the Ski Dubai resort. With a range of accommodation including rooms, suite and ski chalets each equipped and furnished to the highest luxury standards there is literally something for everyone at the Kempinski. Staff at Kempinski Mall of the Emirates Hotel’s 24-hour concierge desk can arrange desert safaris, Dubai city tours or transfers to Dubai International Airport, a 20-minute drive. Wild Wadi Waterpark is 3 km away.
Rooms / Suites:
The 393 guestrooms feature neutral tones, smart, contemporary furnishings and marble bathrooms; 36-inch plasma TVs, complimentary wired and wireless internet, bathrobes and minibars and breathtaking views of the pool and city. While staying at our unique Suites, or invite friends over for a soiree on your own private terrace/balcony in the plush Presidential Suite. Luxurious free standing bathtubs and elegant personal dining salons of all suites will enchant your stay. Ski Chalet is the true spirit of a winter retreat complete with fireplace and views of the amazing ski slope of Ski Dubai, this bold statement of elegance ensures a memorable experience for lovers of refinement and luxury.
- Grand Deluxe Room.
- Ski Chalet.
- Executive Grand Deluxe.
- Corner Suite.
- Duplex Ski Chalet.
- 3 Bedroom Ski Chalet.
Kempinski Hotel’s 4 dining options. A leisurely coffee, delightful lunch, a quick bite on the move or dinner with friends, you will find it all with more than 85 food outlets to choose from. Enjoy tasty salads with freshly baked bread, and Afternoon High Tea
- K-Grill: This restaurant is located poolside and serves breakfast and dinner and offers a children’s menu.
- Aspen Café: Located in the lobby and serving deli food to eat in or take away.
- 1897 Bar: Featuring low lighting and a wide choice of international drinks and light meals.
- Mosaic Bar: Situated by the pool with city views and serving drinks and snacks.
Enjoy muscle-melting massages at our luxurious spa. The on-site luxurious full-service spa offers seven treatment rooms, fitness equipment, massage and beauty services. There is an infinity pool in which to cool off and traditional Ayurvedic treatments as well as the Maison de Joelie beauty salon. At the hotel’s luxurious Softouch Spa, feel your body & soul embrace one another in pure bliss when you indulge in any of the spa treatments.
- Outdoor Pool.
- Fitness Centre.
- Steam Rooms.
- Beauty Salon/Manicure.
- Tennis Courts.
- Video/DVD Library.
- CD Player.
Elegant receptions at our cosy ski chalets or classy conferences that will bowl over your business associates, play the perfect host at any of our elegant event facilities, with the glittering Dubai skyline providing the backdrop. Our sophisticated conference rooms & business suites, with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology and spreads of tantalizing treats, add that extra element of prestige to large board meetings, and a touch of class to intimate brainstorming sessions.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Early departure fee charged.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available.