Armani Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Address: Burj Khalifa Tower, Dubai, , 888333 United Arab Emirates.
- Phone: +65 6226 3310.
- Price: $517 USD. (Per Person/Per Night).
- Style: Super Luxury.
- Built: 2010.
- Rooms: 160.
Nestled in the world’s tallest tower, occupying the concourse level to level 8 and levels 38 and 39, Armani Hotel Dubai offers sweeping views of the city. With its own dedicated entrance to the tower, it is easily accessible within walking distance to the world’s largest mall and some of the region’s most exclusive leisure and business outlets. The hotel is approximately a 15 minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Transportation to and from the hotel and Dubai International and other Airports can be arranged at an additional cost.
Sophisticated colors, clean lines and unique textures blend together seamlessly with the tower’s stunning architecture and natural light to create an atmosphere of calm serenity where guests can feel at ease. Armani Hotel Dubai is fully air-conditioned hotel with all its regulating systems. You can get extra befit of DVD/VCR player with an alarm clock in all rooms of the hotel. Access to social networks is quite easy through a wireless internet connection fixed in all rooms. Relaxed and comfortable night is guaranteed with non-allergic bed set, an Egyptian cotton-sheet set and pillow set. Don’t miss out the Dubai city and lake view from your room windows. Reflecting the pure elegance, simplicity and sophisticated comfort that define Armani’s signature style, the hotel is the realisation of the designer’s long-held dream to bring his sophisticated style to life in the most complete way and offer his customers a Stay with Armani experience.
Armani Hotel Dubai is quite popular for its giant size with lavishing rooms. If you are in search of the ultimate hotel experiences with additional comforts, this 5-star rated hotel may be the best selection. To get free from logistic matters, a paid shuttle bus is available to take you anyway from the hotel. Rooms at the Armani Hotel Dubai offer sweeping views of the fountain and provide a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and a DVD player. An iron, a mini bar and a coffee maker can be found in each room of the hotel. Private bathrooms are equipped with a shower, a separate bath and a hair dryer. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and the 62-inch plasma television is offered for your entertainment. Enjoy welcome amenities, and request an in-room massage. A minibar and a coffee/tea maker are provided. Handy amenities include a sofa bed, a direct-dial phone with speakerphone capability, and a desk with ergonomic chair. The spacious living room with majestic views of the city, desert and beyond are appointed also with a full-service bar counter and a full service pantry. Additionally, this Suite includes a private study with a private! dining room with city, desert of gulf views and furnished with a 40′ LCD flat screen television and a private gym area complete with cardio equipment and separate powder room.
- 24 Armani Studio rooms.
- 54 Armani Classic rooms.
- 26 Armani Premiere rooms.
- 4 Armani Premiere rooms with Balcony.
- 26 Armani Suites.
- 2 Armani Suites with Balcony.
- 12 Armani Executive Suites.
- 3 Armani Ambassador Suites.
- 3 Armani Ambassador Suites with Balcony.
- 5 Armani Signature Suites.
- 1 Armani Dubai Suite.
- Premium television channel(s).
- DVD player.
- Video-game console.
- CD player.
- Premium bedding.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- Iron/ironing board (on request).
- Welcome amenities.
Armani Hotel features eight restaurants offering a wide choice of world cuisines ranging from Japanese and Indian to Mediterranean and authentic fine-dining Italian. The impressive culinary options reflect the cosmopolitan nature of the city. The impressive culinary options reflect the cosmopolitan nature of the city. Savour exquisite cuisine at the hotel’s restaurants, where every experience is a personal reflection of Giorgio Armani’s innovative approach to hospitality.
– Business Center.
– Meeting Space.
– Disabled Access.
– Executive Retreat.
– Fine Dining on Site.
– Fine Dining Nearby.
– Fitness Center.
– High Speed Internet.
– Pool, Outdoor.
– Spa Facility.
Spa & Gym:
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check in time 15:00 – 00:00 hours.
- Check out time Until 12:00 hours.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 1.
- High-speed Internet is available at this hotel. Wireless internet on site.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- The hotel has free parking. Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.