Al Manzil Hotel – Dubai
- Address : The Old Town, Downtown, PO Box 114822, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Phone #: +65 6226 3310.
- Rooms: 197.
- Price: $218 (Per Person/Per Night).
The Al Manzil Hotel, Dubai is located in close proximity of the Dubai World Trade Centre Exhibition Grounds. The spacious, well kept rooms at the Al Manzil Hotel are decorated using modern textiles and have contrasting antique Arabian artefacts. Al Manzil Hotel is in downtown Dubai, across from Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall, and a 5-to-10-minute walk from Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. The Dubai International Financial Centre is 2 km (1.2 mi) away. Renowned for its customer service.
The 4-star Al Manzil Hotel offers a perfect central location in Dubai. A good-value hotel built in 2008, Al Manzil Hotel is the perfect place for demanding business travelers. Amenities include a 24-hour business centre, free wireless Internet access throughout the building, and a state-of-the art meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge. A fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, baby sitting service, excellent restaurants and bars complete the outstanding facilities of the hotel for a memorable and comfortable stay in the United Arab Emirates. No pets or service animals are allowed. Combining a distinctive Arabian feel with contemporary ambiance, the deluxe hotel offers business travellers all the modern necessities of doing business, as well as opportunities to indulge in luxurious amenities and recreational facilities, including a host of superb dining destinations.
The hotel’s 197 comfortable and spacious rooms are fashionably decorated and fully furnished with state-of-the-art amenities. Guestrooms combine modern décor with ancient Arabian design elements. All feature revolving flat-panel TVs, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and spacious bathrooms with separate showers and tubs. Extensive services include free internet access and complimentary parking as well as a shuttle service to the beach. Some rooms offer views of the pool, courtyard, city, and/or Burj Khalifa.
- Deluxe: Deluxe Rooms are Offer Free Parking & Free Wireless Internet. One king bed or two twin beds. Premium bedding. City, pool, or courtyard view. 32 square metres. LCD television. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Large bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, makeup/shaving mirror, bathroom phone, designer toiletries. Bathrobes, slippers. Individually controlled air conditioning.
- Deluxe Burj View: Deluxe Burj View Rooms are Offer Free Parking & Free Wireless Internet. 1 king bed. Premium bedding. Egyptian-cotton sheets. Burj view. Desk. In-room safe (accommodates laptop). Wireless high-speed Internet access (complimentary). Wired high-speed Internet access (complimentary).
- Deluxe Pool View: One king bed or two twin beds. Premium bedding. View of pool. 32 square metres. LCD television. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Complimentary daily newspaper. Desk. In-room safe (accommodates laptop). Minibar. Large bathroom with separate bathtub, makeup/shaving mirror, bathroom phone, designer toiletries. Bathrobes, slippers. Individually controlled air conditioning.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Voice mail.
- Free local calls.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Air conditioning.
- Separate bathtub and shower.
- Bathroom scale.
- In-room childcare (surcharge).
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
Al Manzil has three meeting rooms available with the option of combining two of these tastefully outfitted areas together for a larger event, while an Executive Boardroom is also available to cater for all your business needs. Al Manzil Hotel provides a dedicated events team, complimentary high-speed internet access, 24-hour business centre facilities and the flexibility to set up your conference room to suit your exact needs, all within close proximity to some of Dubai’s most important and spectacular landmarks.
- 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Airport transportation (surcharge).
- Designated smoking areas.
- Tours/ticket assistance.
- One meeting/conference room.
- Rooftop terrace.
- Luggage storage.
- Security guard.
- Shopping on site.
- Swimming pool – outdoor.
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary).
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free wired high-speed Internet.
- Secure parking.
- Self parking.
- Parking garage.
- Free guest parking during stay.
Food and Beverage :
- Conservatory: International buffet and à la carte dining. Open all day.
- Nezesaussi: Sports grill named in honor of three sports-loving countries: New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia. Steak, lamb, South African-style sausage, beer, wine. Sports events on multiple TVs.
- The Courtyard: Arabic cuisine. Shisha service throughout the day during winter, in the evening during summer.
- Boulevard Cafe: Serves coffee and croissants.
- Mokaroma Café: Contemporary, international coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Buffet breakfast fee: AED 105 per person (approximately).
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.