Royal Garden Hotel, London, United Kingdom
- Address: 2-24 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4PT.
- Telephone : 00 44 207 420 4963.
- Hotel Rooms: 394.
The Royal Garden’s main attraction is the views it offers, towering as it does over the well kept royal gardens of Kensington Palace. As well as wonderful parkland views from the upper floors there’s an holistic spa with Yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and aerobics – just what you feel like after a day’s shopping on nearby High Street Kensington. It’s also not far from the Royal Albert Hall, reachable by walking through the park. The hotel has 3 bars and 2 restaurants, including Min Jiang on the 10th floor with its spectacular views of Kensington Gardens. The friendly staff and a 24-hour business center add to a wonderful experience. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, and there is on-site private parking, although additional charges apply for both.
The hotel offers 394 rooms which are standard, single, twin,junior suite and deluxe suite. Interact with the above Garden Room to find out more about our newly refurbished bedrooms, or find a room that’s just right for you. The style is eclectic, and each villa has a look all its own. Functionally, though, they’re quite similar, differing mostly in size and capacity — whether one-, two- or three-bedroom, they’re all plush as can be, with king beds, plasma televisions, solariums and heated private pools. The hotel will offer the best service and make the hotel your home away from home. 24 hours Room Service with an elaborate Indian and Chinese menu. Each room has costless AC, and is equipped with mini bar, satellite TV, phone, desk, safe and hair dryer in the bathroom.
- Comfortable beds.
- Flatscreen TV.
- Media hub.
- iPod™ Docking Station.
- Radio and Alarm Clock.
- White Company toiletries.
- Air conditioning.
- Laptop safe Desk.
- Vanity Unit.
- London views.
- Peace and quiet.
- Tea and coffee.
- Triple-glazed windows.
- Massage – spa treatment room(s).
- Steam room.
- Concierge desk.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk.
- Multilingual staff.
- Number of floors – 10.
- Translation services.
- Currency exchange.
Restaurants & Bars:
At the Royal Garden Hotel you will find a culinary option for every taste and preference. Whether you are looking for a quick bite at the bar, exquisite afternoon tea in the lounge or a fantastic dinner there are three bars and two award winning restaurants for you to enjoy.
- Park Terrace Cafe and Bar: Afternoon tea is served in the café, with views of Kensington Gardens; silver platters of sandwiches, scones and pastries, and classic English leaf teas are on offer. A snack menu is also available, featuring sandwiches and wraps.
- Min Jiang Restaurant: Authentic Chinese cuisine. Located on tenth floor of hotel with prime views of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
- Bertie’s Bar: Traditional Victorian-style venue located on the mezzanine level. Bar snacks are available.
The Banquet Hall is very spacious and is used to host Large Conferences, Get Togethers and Parties like Ring Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions, Mehendi and Sangeet Parties etc. Our hall has the capacity to accomodate 150-350 guests at a time. It is centrally air-conditioned. To take care of the culinary requirements of our guests, we serve a large variety of North Indian, Tandoori and Chinese Cuisine. Our Indian banquet menu blends excellently with the eclectic Chinese menu wherein we offer unlimited starters, soft drinks and an elaborate buffet at an unbelievable rate. The quality and taste are something that can only be experienced personally.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets not allowed.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per person per night for extra beds.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.