London House Hotel
- Address: 81 Kensington Gardens Square, Bayswater, London, W2 4DJ United Kingdom.
- Phone # +65 6226 3310.
- Rooms: 102.
- Floors: 6.
- Price: $102 USD. (Per Night).
This city hotel is situated on a quiet and charming street in the Bayswater area, just a short distance from Hyde Park and the fashionable Notting Hill. The vibrant Queensway is a short stroll away and features bars, ethnic restaurants, coffee shops and Whiteley’s shopping centre. Oxford Street is 3 km away and Bayswater station provides convenient access to all the city’s sights. Heathrow, Luton, Stansted and Gatwick airports are 24, 54, 60 and 92 km away respectively.
The 102 air-conditioned guestrooms at London House Hotel include safes and coffee/tea makers. For a surcharge, guests can use the in-room wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with LCD televisions. Bathrooms offer showers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include windows that open and blackout drapes/curtains. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards. Over 6 floors, feature simple, modern decor with private bathrooms with shower units.
- Standard Twin Room: Standard twin room with simple, modern decor, private bathroom, wardrobe, flatscreen TV, air conditioning. Room has 2 single beds and sleeps max 2 guests.
- Single Room: Small standard single room with simple, modern decor, private bathroom, wardrobe, flatscreen TV, air conditioning. Room has 1 single bed and sleeps max 1 guest.
- Standard Double Room: Standard double room with simple, modern decor, private bathroom, wardrobe, flatscreen TV, air conditioning. Room has 1 double bed and sleeps max 2 guests.
- Double Garden View Room: 1 double bed. Maximum occupancy: 2 guests. Rooms facing the garden and are slightly bigger than standard rooms.
- Basement Twin: Very small twin room located in the basement of this hotel. No rooms or additional space available.
- Small Single Room: Very small single room for one adult only.
- Air conditioning.
- Coffee/tea maker.
- Blackout drapes/curtains.
- Hair dryer.
- Shower only.
- In-room safe.
- Window opens.
- Iron/ironing board (on request).
London House Hotel has a reception desk where the friendly staff will provide help to all the accommodation and travel needs of the guests. At leisure, guests can enjoy a trip to city’s popular museums such as Science Museum London and Natural History Museum or can visit Lords Cricket Ground, the first all aluminium semi-monocoque building in the world. London House Hotel’s guests can start the day with a Continental breakfast (surcharge), surf the web, and relax in front of the television in the hotel lounge. Laundry facilities are also on site.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Laundry facilities.
- Television in lobby.
- Breakfast available (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Express check-out.
- Tours/ticket assistance.
- Parking nearby (surcharge).
- Luggage storage.
- Parking nearby.
- Smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply).
- Wireless Internet access – surcharge.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access – surcharge.
- Multilingual staff.
he London House Hotel has its own on-site restaurant, convenient for guests wishing to eat in. Breakfast is provided at the hotel every morning. Guests can begin their day with delicious continental breakfast offered at the hotel. They can also enjoy some light snacks and beverages at the onsite cafe. London House Hotel does not have restaurant facility.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM.
- Pets not allowed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.