Le Sirenuse, Positano – Italy
- Address: Le Sirenuse, Via Colombo 30, Positano, Campania, Italy.
- Tel: +39 089 875066.
- Fax: +39 089 811798.
- Style: Contemporary Classic.
- Atmosphere: Secluded
- Rooms: 59.
- Price: € 375.00 per person/per Night. (approx. US$ 476).
We are located at the center of the village of Positano, on the Amalfi Drive, 50 km from Naples. Our rooms and terraces, 70 mt above the sea, are an unbeatable oasis of peace and silence, with a breathtaking view.
- By Plane: Land at Capodichino International Airport in Naples. Upon request, a private car will come to meet you and take you to Positano in approx. 1 and half hour.
- By Train: Arrive at Naples Central Station. Upon request, a private car will come to meet you and take you to Positano in approx. 1 and half hour.
- By Car: Take the highway A3 Napoli-Pompei-Salerno and exit at Castellammare di Stabia, then follow the signs to Positano.
- By Hydrofoil: Available only during the summer months, departing from Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Amalfi and Salerno.
Sirenuse hotel is located 55 kilometers south of Naples in one of Italy’s popular resort towns. In 1953, two years after it opened, John Steinbeck described it as “an old family house converted into a first-class hotel.” More than half a century of overexposure later, that impression remains at this storied hotel, now in its second generation of Sersale family management. Le Sirenuse is quiet, isolated from the local traffic and apparently from most tourists. Nonetheless, we love the fact that it is part of Positano, a town that is constructed like an amphitheater, houses literally cut into the cliff, each one with an unobstructed view over the next one, and stairs instead of streets. And let your stress melt away at their Beauty Center. Excursions to the nearby Islands of Li Galli are arranged for by the hotel.
63 rooms and suites at Le Sirenuse are large compared to most of the luxury hotels on the Amalfi Coast. All have tiled floors and elegant antiques. The bathrooms are made of marble and hand made tiles. All but two have a whirpool bath tub, which, where ever possible, is double size. All rooms have a telephone, a flat screen plasma TV with all satellite channels and a CD/DVD player, a safe, air conditioning, minibar and an Ipod docking station. If you forgot to bring your own Ipod, we’ll gladly lend you one of ours, already loaded with music. Two computers with internet access are at your disposal in the Spa lounge.
In the bathrooms you will find 100% cotton towels and robes by Frette and luxurious Eau d’Italie bath and body products. The Eau d’Italie line of products and well known fragrances were created and are still produced by the Sersale family for Le Sirenuse. While the perfumes are sold in selected boutiques worldwide, this hotel is the only one in the world using the Eau d’Italie products as amenities. A hair dryer is at your disposal in every bathroom.
- Cable/satellite television channels.
- DVD player.
- CD player.
- Air conditioning.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Wake-up calls.
- Iron/ironing board.
Restaurant / Dinning:
Le Sirenuse has a restaurant on site. Le Sirenuse have the best seafood restaurant in town. It’s a pleasure even without the food with its emerald tiled floor, terracotta vases and plenty of sunlight painting the bleached, domed ceiling. But the menu, which includes dishes like spaghetti alla vongole, is like the rest of the hotel. At night, it’s lit by 400 candles. Oysters, champagne and beautiful people at the poolside bar. The cuisine is based on local, fresh ingredients and is inspired by the Mediterranean tradition. 24 hours Room service available.
This Hotel offer massages and face and body treatments using AVEDA’s aromatic essential oils, natural products and tecniques. All Spa Suite treatments are for two people, made by two therapists at the same time and in a synchronized way. Specific areas of tension will be targeted to produce muscle relaxation as well as an internal state of harmony. Warm essential oils will be used in the massage, perfumed with the aroma that you chose during your “sensory journey”. Every experience will be different, but always aimed toward making you feel calm, relaxed and at peace with yourself at the end of the massage.
- COM60 – Le Sirenuse Couple Massage (1 hour) : € 270,00 (2 people).
- COM90 – Le Sirenuse Couple Massage (1 hour & 30 Minutes) :
- 24 hour gym.
- Business center.
- Free wi-fi..
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal).
- Room service.
- Check in time is 2 pm & Check out time is 12 noon.
- Breakfast and services are included.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days prior to the client’s arrival.
- Free parking for Suites.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The hotel’s structure, with many terraces overhanging the cliffs and connecting stairs, is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.