Hôtel Pont Royal – Paris
- Address: 7 Rue de Montalembert, 07. Tour Eiffel – Invalides, Paris, France.
- Tel: 33 (0)1 42 84 70 00.
- Fax: 33 (0)1 42 84 71 00.
- Hotel Area: 07. Tour Eiffel – Invalides.
- Style: Contemporary Classic.
- Atmosphere: Quiet.
- Rooms: 75.
- Price: US$ 199. (Per Night).
Hôtel Pont Royal is a luxurious 5-star hotel conveniently located near the centre of Paris. Local tourist attractions such as Musee d’Orsay, Pont Royal and Passerelle Leopold-Sedar-Senghor are not far from the hotel. Also easily within reach are Pont du Carrousel, Jardin des Tuileries and Louvre.
Rooms / Suites:
The Pont Royal’s rooms are bigger, brighter, airier than the typical Parisian lodging, even toward the top end of the market. The Saint Germain des Prés location is a fine one, and the views from the upper floors are improbably scenic. Service is well-oiled, and the facilities are top-notch — in short, it’s an absolutely classic Paris hotel, no surprises, and sometimes classic is what you’re in the mood for. Whether they are at the front of the building on the street or at the rear, facing Saint Thomas d’Aquin church, all rooms are sumptuously decorated following the Parisian Left Bank tradition of literary elegance. Cozy and comfortable, the 65 rooms and 10 suites all feature spacious high ceilings. These luminous rooms offer romantic views of the city. Bathrooms harmonize with bedrooms and are fitted with fine materials and subtle lighting. Air-conditioned guestrooms feature a rich decor of luxury silks and mahogany furnishings. Beds are topped with fluffy duvets. In-room entertainment options at Hôtel Pont Royal include cable television service, flat-screen TV, pay movies and satellite television service. Additional charges are applied for Internet access. Housekeeping services and newspapers are also available.
- Classic Room: 18m² bedrooms with views of the Rue du Bac (double glazed) or the church of St Thomas d’Aquin.
- Superior Room: 22m² bedrooms with views of the Rue du Bac (double glazed).
- Deluxe Room: 22m² bedrooms with balcony or balustrade and lovely views of St Thomas d’Aquin church . Some bedrooms (approximately 25 m²) can accommodate a third adult or child (extra bed available on request).
- Deluxe Room with view: Rooms from 22 to 25m ². with unique view of Paris. Most rooms have balconies with views directly to the Sacré Coeur and the Eiffel Tower.
- Junior Suite: Refinement and comfort. Most rooms have a balcony. Ideal for a long stay in Paris. Approximately 30m².
- Panoramic Suite: The 8th (and top) floor of the hotel is accessed by a private stairway… With its two beautifully laid out terraces, your 40 m² Panoramic Suite is a magical hideaway with amazing views of Paris and its most iconic monuments.
Equipments for your Convenience:
- Free Wifi access.
- Setting individual air conditioning.
- Cable & Satellite television.
- Two direct telephone lines.
- Safety box.
- Room service.
- Hair dryer.
- Bathroom phone.
- Shower/tub combination.
- Handheld showerhead.
Dining at the hotel is ensured by the workshop of Joël Robuchon, a well-known chef(two-star rating by the Guide Michelin). From the hotel, you can directly access the Robuchon workshop for a true culinary journey. The restaurant takes care of room service for hotel clients and prepares the “dishes” served at the hotel bar for lunch and dinner. Room service are also Available 24 hours a day.
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon: Sleek, contemporary bar-brasserie with black tile flooring, wood-paneled walls, stainless steel fixtures and colorful jars of strawberries, lemons, peppers and preserves lining the shelves. The covered pavement terrace is open during warm weather. Sample menu items include Caramelized Quail Stuffed with Foie Gras, Carpaccio of Langoustine, and Sweetbreads. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Le Signature Bar: With armchairs, heavy drapes, dark wood paneling, and soft lighting, the bar is reminiscent of an 18th-century club. The bar proper extends to the lobby and library lounge. Serves an extensive menu of classic cocktails and long drinks, wine by the glass, beer, and whisky. Open lunchtime and evening.
- Salon Mosaïque: Bright breakfast room decorated with colorful paintings of wildlife and overlooking the Japanese-style garden. Buffet breakfast with hot items, courtesy of the Atelier, includes bread and pastries, fruit salad, cheese, ham and cooked-to-order eggs.
- 24 hour concierge.
- 24 hour front desk.
- 24 hour gym.
- Babysitting (on request).
- Bicycle rentals nearby.
- Central air conditioning.
- Luggage storage.
- Multi-lingual staff.
- Pets allowed (charges apply).
- Room service.
- Self service parking (charges apply).
- Valet parking (charges apply).
- Wake-up service.
- Wi-fi (charges apply).
- Swimming nearby.
- Running track/path nearby.
- Tennis nearby.
- Bicycle rentals nearby.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets allowed.
- High-speed Internet is available at this hotel. Wireless internet on site.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.