Omni San Francisco Hotel
- Address: 500 California St, San Francisco, CA, 94104 California.
- Phone # (415) 677-9494.
- Fax: (415) 273-3038.
- Rooms: 362.
Omni San Francisco Hotel is a luxurious 4-star property conveniently located only 3mi (4.9km) from the center of San Francisco. Local tourist attractions such as 555 California Street, TransAmerica Redwood Forest and TransAmerica Pyramid are not far from the hotel. Also easily within reach are Old St. Mary’s Cathedral, St. Mary Square and Financial District.
Omni San Francisco Hotel features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This San Francisco property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, currency exchange, and express check-in. This is a smoke-free property. Event catering can also be arranged. The following Internet options are available at the hotel: wireless access; high-speed access in public areas. A 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, copying, shipping, and other services (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk.
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Exhibit space.
- Express check-in.
- Express check-out.
- Fitness facilities.
- Limo or Town Car service available.
- Multilingual staff.
- Parking (surcharge).
- Parking garage.
- Room service (24 hours).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk.
- Security guard.
- Shoe shine.
- Number of buildings/towers – 1.
- Tour assistance.
- Wedding services.
- Valet parking.
- Smoke-free property.
Rooms and Suites:
Smoke-free guestrooms at Omni San Francisco feature vintage accents such as crown moldings and ornate headboards. Modern amenities include cordless phones, LCD TVs, and wireless Internet access. Rooms at Omni San Francisco Hotel boast premium bedding. Hotel guests will be able to request a crib/cot (infant beds). Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Flat-panel televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea makers, safes, and electronic check-out are also provided. Guests may request refrigerators and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
- Deluxe Rooms : With 385 square feet of space, our Deluxe Rooms feature either one king or two double beds, city or courtyard facing.
- Premier Rooms: With 385 square feet of space, our Premier rooms are located on the upper floors of the hotel, face the city and contain either one king or two double beds.
- Signature Rooms: Located on the top three floors of the hotel, our Signature rooms are 385 square feet and contain one king or two double beds. Our signature rooms feature an iHome docking station, free internet access and Nespresso coffee makers.
- California Suites: A U-shaped, 600-square-foot room, the California Suite includes a king-sized bed and cozy living room with a sofa sleeper. All California Suites face the city and famous California Street Cable Car.
- Presidential Suite: Located on the 16th floor, this suite offers more than 1,300 square feet of living space with a sitting area with DVD player, wet bar, dining table for 8 and a Jacuzzi tub. Our Presidential Suite contains a king bed in the main bedroom and a sofa sleeper in the living room. A connecting room may be added to create a two bedroom suite.
- Get Fit Guest Rooms: Feature a portable treadmill, Get Fit Kit and healthy snacks in the refreshment center.
- Kids Fantasy Suite: The colorful suite features bunk beds, beanbag chairs and is stocked with book, games and toys. Parents can relax in an adjoining Deluxe King bedroom.
- ADA Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are available for guests requiring ADA features. Room features include lower-situated door peepholes and locks, enlarged door openings, and visual notification for hotel alarm system, door and phone is offered. Accessible rooms are also available with standard tub and shower combination or with a roll-in shower and no tub. Both have a hand-held showerhead and grab bars available near toilet and tub. The toilet and sink are no higher than 29 inches from the floor.
- 100% non-smoking luxury hotel.
- Newly Renovated rooms, featuring 9’ ceilings with crown molding.
- Marble bathrooms.
- Lighted makeup mirror.
- Plush robes.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Fully stocked refreshment center.
- Coffee maker.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Luxurious bedding including plush down comforters surrounded by soft cotton duvets.
- Complimentary Wired or Wireless high-speed Internet access with membership in our free Select Guest program.
- In-room electronic safe.
- Comfortable work desk.
- Individual climate control.
- Clocks with iPod docking capabilities.
- Cordless phone, with speaker capabilities and voicemail.
- Flatscreen Television.
- LodgeNet system featuring on demand hit movies.
The Omni San Francisco Hotel also features a restaurant and a bar. Room service is available 24 hours a day, and a wide selection of dining options can also be found in close proximity to the hotel. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the individual rooms every day. In order to provide the best possible service to our guests, the Omni San Francisco now offers online room service. If you know what you want for breakfast tomorrow, go ahead and order it! We’ll deliver it to your room at the requested time.
- Bob’s Steak and Chop House: Ground-floor steakhouse with white tablecloths, polished wood paneling, and a wall of windows along Montgomery Street. Several small alcoves for more private dining. Prime aged beef, fresh seafood, chops, salads, and rich desserts. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served. Our formula is simple: incredible meat, gigantic shrimp, fabulous salads and decadent desserts.
- Bob’s Bar: Corner bar with comfortable leather chairs and two plasma TVs. Cocktails, beer, wine, afternoon tea, and cappuccino. Lunch and dinner served from the steakhouse menu. Open from late morning to late evening. Perfect setting for afternoon tea, cappuccino or evening wine.
The Omni’s 1,500-square-foot fitness room provides free weights, cardio and strength-training equipment, yoga mats, a plasma TV, and individual screens for treadmills. Get Fit Kits for use in guestrooms are available at the front desk, and include a floor mat, two dumbbells, and elastic bands. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf – driving range nearby.
- Golfing nearby.
- Ice skating nearby.
- Motor boating nearby.
- Sailing nearby.
- Tennis nearby.
- Running track/path nearby.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Playground nearby.
- Pets allowed.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Valet parking is offered at the hotel. Paid parking is available.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.