Tower Club At Lebua
- Address: 1055/42 Silom Rd. Bangrak, Silom / Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Phone # (+66) 2624-9999.
- Hotel Area: Silom / Sathorn.
- Number of Rooms: 221.
- Style: Classic Luxury.
- Built: 2007.
- Price : . (Per Night).
Tower Club at Lebua is a business-friendly hotel located in Bangkok’s Bangkok Riverside neighborhood, close to Sri Mariamman Temple, Patpong Night Market, and Siam Square. Additional points of interest include River City Shopping Complex and Silom Complex Shopping Mall. Easy airport access from the Expressway and shuttle service to the nearby pier and Skytrain offer easy access.
Dining options at Tower Club at Lebua include 5 restaurants. 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children’s pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property’s full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Bangkok property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within .05 meters. Wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Valet parking and self parking are complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and a fitness facility. The property has designated areas for smoking. The property also features a complimentary area shuttle, a full-service health spa and exclusive access to the Tower Club Lounge. Tower Club at lebua has designated areas for smoking.*Dress code at Tower Club Lounge is ‘Smart Casual’.
- Accommodation in Tower Club Cityview Suite.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Café Mozu Restaurant for up to two persons or Daily Continental Breakfast at Tower Club Executive Lounge.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic mini-bar.
- 5% Tourist Card Discount at Emporium and Paragon Depart Store.
- Complimentary in-Suite WiFi and wired internet access.
- Acca Kappa amenities.
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee machine.
- Tower Club lounge access privileges.
- Health club.
- Technology support staff.
- Designated smoking areas.
- On-site medical assistance available.
- Tours/ticket assistance.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Computer station.
- Luggage storage.
- Limo or Town Car service available.
- Massage – spa treatment room(s).
- Multiple small meeting rooms.
The Tower Club at lebua offers a wide range of luxurious suites that epitomize luxury living in Bangkok. Starting from a spacious 66 square meters and ranging up to a palatial 266 square meters, the Tower Club suites are located on the top floors (51st to 59th) and offer breathtaking views. Each suites features a private balcony and offer lavish interiors and rare privileges to complement a perfect stay. The guest at Tower Club enjoy facilities including access to the Tower Club Lounge, complimentary mini bar soft drink, internet access, Nespresso coffee facilities, and an exclusive new range of luxurious amenities. Your access to The Tower Club Lounge features Continental breakfast, free flow alcoholic beverages and canape throughout the day, light lunch, and Afternoon Tea. Sip a Mai Tai or a glass of wine anytime and take in the expensive view of the city and river below.
- Tower Club Cityview Suites: Located on the topmost floors. The Tower Club Cityview Suites are perched high up between the 51st to 59th floor of lebua. Each Suite has a fantastic breathtaking views of Bangkok. Featuring feather soft bed, brand new LCD TV and the choicest of in-room amenities. The suite offers every comfort for a perfect stay amidst stunning views.
- The Tower Club Riverview Suites: Located on the topmost floors. The Tower Club Riverview Suites are perched high up between the 51st to 59th floor of lebua. Each Suite has a fantastic view of the majestic Chao Phraya River. Featuring feather soft bed, brand new LCD TV and the choicest of in-room amenities. The suite offers every comfort for a perfect stay amidst stunning views
- Balcony Policy: Suite balcony doors will be unlocked upon personal request provided all guests are at least 14 years old. A Balcony Usage Form must be signed upon check-in.
- LCD TV.
- Complimentary internet access both LAN and wireless.
- Complimentary soft drinks in minibar.
- Enjoy our luxurious new range of bath amenities by Acca Kappa.
- Access to Tower Club Lounge on the 52nd floor (complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, canapés, snacks, high tea).
Lebua offers an exquisite and eclectic selection of restaurants and bars, better known as the Dome at lebua, which is a culinary dream even for connoisseurs. All restaurants and bars provide an unmatched experience with truly personalized service that never makes you wonder anymore, where to eat in style in Bangkok. At The Dome, we offer a refined dining experience to suit all occasions.
- Sky Bar: The stunning, multi-hued Sky bar at Sirocco has several reasons to turn minutes into timeless moments. Suspended in the sky on the 63rd floor of The Dome at State Tower, the Skybar is one of the world’s highest open air bars, overlooking a panoramic view of Bangkok. With such an enthralling ambience coupled with a seductive selection of the finest vintages, beverages, cocktails and appetizers in Bangkok, the Skybar soars as one of the prized destinations in the city.
- Sirocco: The restaurant features Mediterranean fare with ingredients flown in from the world’s best markets. This award winning restaurant located on the 63rd floor offers a breathtaking view of the city and Chao Phraya River.
- Mezzaluna: Mezzaluna is our signature restaurant serving Modern Innovative Cuisine and panoramic views from its location 65 stories above Bangkok.
- Distil Bar: Distil offers the choice of the most premium and authentic malt whiskies, vodkas and brandies available. Cuban Cigars are yours to enjoy with drinks out in the adjoining, open-air Lounge Terrace.
- Tower Club Lounge: The lounge features complimentary canapés, light lunch, afternoon high tea, and a selection of unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks and complimentary wireless internet access.
- Cafe Mozu: Offering a choice of three exotic cuisine- Lebanese, Polynesidan and Indian, Cafe Mozu comes with a full range of appetizers, main courses, and deserts. This 24 hours restaurant is located on the Mezzanine floor and offers an inviting feel right next to the pool, crafted with wood paneled interiors.
- Breeze:Thai and international resturant serving island style and Thai cuisine with both air conditioned and verandah seating offering spectacular views of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River, which guests can also enjoy fro ma glass sky bridge suspended in mid-air.
- Number of treatment rooms 4.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No pets or service animals allowed.Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests are asked to inform the hotel of their expected check-in or flight arrival time. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation form.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.