The Westin Bund Center Shanghai
- Address: 88 Henan Central Road, Shanghai, , 200002 China.
- Phone # +86 21 6335 1888.
- Fax: (86)(21) 6335 2888.
- Rooms: 559.
- Hotel Chain: Westin.
The Westin Shanghai is the newest 5-star international hotel to make its debut in this metropolitan city’s elegant Bund area. The Westin Shanghai heralds a new area for Westin’s definition of a world-class luxury hotel. Claiming a prime location in one of the world’s most exciting cities,the hotel is easily accessible. The hotel is just a 45 minutes car ride from Pudong International Airport and only a 20 minutes car ride from Hongqiao International Airport. The world historic and magnificent Bund is only 2 blocks away.
- International Airport 54.90 km.
- Railway Station 5.00 km.
- Main Airport 14.50 km.
Each room envelops the guest in the comforts of our luxuriously layered Westin Heavenly Bed with electronically operated bedside controls for lighting. The spacious bathroom offers a deep soaking tub as well as a separate shower with a gentle rainforest shower head and White Tea by Westin bath amenities. Soft bathrobes and slippers complete the picture.A large work desk and ergonomic chair, fax machine, Internet/data port, three telephones, two IDD/dual lines, and High Speed Internet Access ensure that guest iswell-equipped to switch to business mode with ease and convenience. Each room also offers a personal safe, coffee/tea-maker and a refreshment center. Choose from 41 popular programs or order movies and enjoy your favorite entertainment on your 32-inch flat screen LCD TV.The hotel two-level Westin Workout fitness center features cardiovascular machines, weight training equipment, Jacuzzis, sauna, steam rooms and an indoor swimming pool.
- Crown Deluxe Rooms: From a completely wired, efficient desk setup to the dreamy oasis that is our signature Westin Heavenly Bed, you’re surrounded in serene comfort in your Crown Deluxe Room. City views and contemporary Asian decor complete the picture.
- Grand Deluxe Rooms: Stunning Shanghai city views make our Grand Deluxe Rooms idyllic escapes for business and leisure travelers alike. Experience sublime slumber in a king or twin Westin Heavenly Bed, ease into work mode at a large, fully wired office desk.
- Crown Studio Rooms: Crown Studio Rooms vary slightly in size and décor, and each offers a stylish urban sanctuary with a separate living room and bedroom designed to ensure a restful, carefree stay. From a completely wired, efficient desk setup to the dreamy oasis that is our signature Westin Heavenly Bed, you’re surrounded in serene comfort.
- Executive Club Studio: With separate living and working areas, it’s an idyllic escape for business and leisure travelers alike. Experience sublime slumber in a king Westin Heavenly Bed, ease into work mode at a large, fully wired office desk, and enjoy the benefits of our Westin Executive Club, including complimentary breakfast and refreshments.
- Signature Suites: The hotel’s exquisite Signature Suites range in size and amenities and include the Crown Suite, Bund Suite, Shanghai Suite, China Suite, and Emperor Suite. Located on the 25th and 26th floors, each welcomes guests with true residential style designed to please your senses, envelop you in comfort, and leave you feeling better than when you arrived. Enjoy an urban retreat in one of the world’s great cities.
- Executive Suites: A separate living room welcomes you with contemporary Asian décor and artwork. In the bedroom, experience sublime slumber in a king Westin Heavenly Bed®. If work is on your agenda, you’re all set with a large, fully wired office desk and the distinctive benefits of our Westin Executive Club Lounge, including complimentary breakfast and refreshments.
- Premium television channel(s).
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available.
- Separate sitting area.
- Climate control.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Sewing kit.
- Bathroom scale.
- Separate bathtub and shower.
- CD player.
Rising above Shanghai’s magnificent Bund waterfront, The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai enjoys a premier location in one of the world’s most exciting cities. Within 45 minutes from two international airports and situated in a posh neighborhood of well-known shops and celebrated restaurants, guests enjoy our convenient location. It’s easy to see why the hotel was awarded the coveted 5 Star Diamond Award and named to the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List as well as its Top 50 Asian Hotels list. Dine in one of our seven multiple award-winning restaurants and bars and see why we were awarded the Outstanding Chef Award by FHC International Culinary Arts Competition and why our Sunday brunch is crowned the World’s Greatest by respected gourmet critics. All guests are welcome to make the most of our Business Center. And for guests staying in Executive Club Studios or Suites, The Westin Executive Club Lounge offers unparalleled service and an array of club facilities.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk.
- Express check-out.
- Security guard.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Multilingual staff.
- Express check-in.
- Beauty services.
- Medical assistance available.
- Tour assistance.
- Currency exchange.
- Translation services.
- Hair salon.
- Laundry facilities.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service.
- Coffee/tea in lobby.
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Number of floors – 26.
- Supervised childcare/activities.
- Wedding services.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access – surcharge.
- Airport transportation.
- Free valet parking.
- Snack bar/deli.
- Number of restaurants – 6.
- Number of buildings/towers – 2.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking.
- Free guest parking during stay.
The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai tempts guests with an exciting range of delectable cuisines in beautiful surroundings. Enjoy Japanese, Chinese, and Thai food, a sumptuous seafood buffet and our wildly popular Sunday brunch at The Stage. Or, if you’re craving wood-fired pizza and fresh, modern Italian, look no further than Prego. Private in-room dining is also an option, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- The Stage: Cooking stations and an open kitchen serving Asian and international cuisine, with daylight streaming down from a huge skylight. Open from early morning to late evening.
- Prego Italian Restaurant: Italian home-style cuisine in a contemporary and colorful setting, with open kitchens, wood-fired pizza ovens, and extensive selection of grappas and new-world wines. Open from lunch to late evening.
- EEST – The Crystal Garden: Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine in garden-influenced decor, with plenty of natural light, panoramic views, open kitchens. Sushi/seafood, teppanyaki, and dim sum/noodle counters, and six private dining rooms. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Heavenlies: Natural light streams down on this lounge located in the lobby, and water features surround it. Popular for morning coffee, afternoon tea, and cocktails. Open from early morning to late evening.
- Niche: A lively bar with plenty of chrome and stainless steel, giving it a club-like feel. A good selection of local and imported beers, spirits, and wines, and live jazz most evenings. Open from early to late evening.
- Treats: New York-style deli and bakery overlooking the street; outdoor seating, weather permitting. Offers gourmet sandwiches and local delicacies. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
- Bliss: A small sports bar serving juices and health snacks. Open from early morning to late evening.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets not allowed.
- Free parking for hotel in-house guests.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.