The Oberoi, Bali Hotel
- Address: Seminyak Beach, Jalan Kayu Aya, Denpasar, Seminyak, Bali, 80361 Indonesia.
- Phone # +61 2.8011.3306 .
- Room & Suites: 74.
- Setting: Beach.
- Style:Boutique, Classic, Resort, Tropical.
- Price: $275 USD (Per Person/Per Night).
Bali is an island in central Indonesia, unique throughout the country in terms of both culture and religion. The Oberoi, Bali is on the island’s southwest coast, approximately half an hour from Ngurah Rai International Airport. This Seminyak resort is set on the beach a short distance from Seminyak Beach, Legian Beach, and Seminyak Square. Local attractions also include Kuta Beach and Double Six Beach. The Oberoi Bali is set amidst fifteen acres of tranquil gardens, recreating a traditional village, the hotel reflects the romance, serenity and timeless beauty of the island.
- By Air: Indonesian domestic airlines connect Bali to Indonesia’s capital Jakarta on Java island and other international gateway cities such as Surabaya and Yogyakarta. Flying time from Surabaya is 35 minutes, from Yogyakarta is 1 hour 10 minutes, Jakarta is 1 hour 50 minutes and from Singapore is just 2 hours 15 minutes.
- By Sea: Cruise ships dock at the deep sea port of Padang Bai which is 2.5 hours drive from the hotel. Private yacht can dock at Benoa harbour, 25 minutes by car from the hotel.
The Oberoi Bali Hotel features luxurious Lanai Cottage and Villa accommodation in true Balinese style in a peaceful, ocean side setting. Nestled behind coral stone walls, each Luxury Villa is an exclusive haven of peace and privacy, providing a lavish sense of spaciousness and the ultimate in luxury and contentment. At The Oberoi, Bali, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy surfing/boogie boarding. It’s the sort of place you could comfortably barricade yourself in for some time, and many do. From the beach to the spa to the unusually fine pan-global restaurant, it’s hard to think of a need that’s not fulfilled. The Oberoi group certainly has the knowledge, and the service philosophy that’s required — add a location as gorgeous as this one and it would be impossible for them to miss. The hotel provides a wide range of state-of-the-art amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, free Wi-Fi and a sauna. Amenities offered include a 24 hour reception, conference room and a beauty center. Guests of the Oberoi Hotel Bali can also enjoy a relaxing massage, or rent a bicycle to discover the surrounding area.
- 24 hour room service.
- Area shuttle (surcharge).
- Childcare facilities.
- Currency exchange.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service.
- Limousine service (Price advised by Hotel).
- Luggage storage.
- Medical facilities.
- Safety deposit box.
- Travel agent.
- Wedding services.
- Luxury Lanai Rooms.
- Luxury Villas.
- Luxury Villa with Pool .
- Royal Villa with Private Pool .
- 24 hour room service.
- Air conditioning.
- Bathroom with sunken bathtub.
- Broadband Internet access.
- DVD player.
- IDD telephone.
- In-room safe.
- Mini bar.
- Non-smoking rooms.
- Private bar.
- Satellite television.
- Voice mail.
The Oberoi, Bali Hotel offer the very best in finest ingredients and wonderful settings in which to enjoy them. 24-hour room service is available.
- Kura: Kura serves Indonesian, Asian and finest continental cuisines.
- Frangipani Café: is a wonderful place for alfresco breakfast, fresh seafood and light meals.
- The Amphitheatre: Here you can take the opportunity to experience the best of Balinese culture.
- Kayu Bar: The colourful Kayu Bar with its ocean views is an intimate spot for an aperitif or after dinner drinks. Light meals are also available 11 am to 11 pm.
- Number of treatment rooms 2.
- Couples treatment rooms.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Body wraps.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Garden view from spa.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- Children aged 2 or over must use an extra bed.
- High-speed Internet is available at this hotel. Wireless internet on site.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The hotel has free parking. Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.