The Langham, Yangtze, People’s Square, Shanghai
- Address: No. 740 Hankou Road, Huang Pu District, Shanghai, , 200001 China.
- Phone: +86 21 6080 0800.
- Hotel Area: Huangpu – People Square & South Bund.
- Number of Rooms: 96.
- Prices: $154. (Per Night).
The Langham Yangtze Boutique Hotel is a gorgeous heritage building turned into a five-star hotel, up to its neck in a heavy Art Deco theme. It’s home to three restaurants, most notably the Shanghai branch of Hong Kong’s two-Michelin star T’ang Court, and a serious cocktail bar, Die Ba. Also nearby are Shanghai Museum and The Bund.
- Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, The People’s Square, Shanghai Grand Theatre, Shanghai Art Museum.
- The Bund, XintiandiPearl TV Tower, Yuyuan Garden, Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
Rooms / Suites:
96 luxurious rooms and suites, five F&B offerings and Chuan Spa, coupled with its central location, the hotel lends itself to the discerning guests that require refinement, luxury and sophistication with a touch of familiarity. Each of the hotel’s 96 exquisite rooms and suites demonstrates enchanting elegance by a perfect integration of old shanghai culture and Art Deco. You can directly embrace broad visions and feel the pulse of the city from private balconies or terraces or the stunning view over Peoples Park. The distinctive Chuan Residences with direct access to the hotel’s signature Chuan Spa promising unparalleled privacy for its discerning guests. The Langham Shanghai Hotel’s rooms are both extravagantly comfortable, conveniently equipped with every modern amenity and in a style unique to the vibrant city of Shanghai. Room facilities are Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, DVD players, and separate sitting areas.
- Premium television channel(s).
- DVD player.
- Pay movies.
- Premium bedding.
- Separate sitting area.
- Climate control.
- Air conditioning.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Access via exterior corridors.
- Voice mail.
- Bathroom television.
- Direct-dial phone.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Coffee/tea maker.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Turndown service.
- Designer toiletries.
- Private bathroom.
- Hair dryer.
- Bathroom phone.
- Makeup/shaving mirror.
- In-room massage available.
- Bathroom scale.
- Electronic check-out.
- Satellite television service.
- Window opens.
- Clock radio.
- Cribs/infant beds available.
- Digital television service.
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Blackout drapes/curtains.
- In-room safe (laptop compatible).
- In-room safe.
Dining / Restaurants:
The hotel’s Five sensational restaurants take the freshest ingredients and prepare them to perfection. No matter what your culinary preference, these outlets deliver true gastronomic delights.In keeping with a true five star luxury hotel. 24-hour room service is available.
- Tang Court: This diner serves lunch and dinner.
- Ciao: This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
- Sunday Brunch: The Langham, Yangtze, People’s Square, Shanghai is offering weekend treats forSunday brunch at The Langham, Yangtze, People’s Square, Shanghai takes on a different twist with the addition of “heritage” dishes on the weekend buffet spread of its Mediterranean restaurant.
- Palm Court: Palm Court will delight you with The Langham’s signature Afternoon Tea and, as an alternative, Afternoon Tea with an Old Shanghai theme. For a bewitching selection of tasty treats and refreshments, step into Palm Court, Shanghai’s outstanding hotel restaurant with live music.
- The Bar: This stylish hotel bar also serves an impressive list of aged whiskies and brandies. And should you thirst for a beer, The Bar is at your service with a crisp, freshly pulled favourite, set before you at the optimum temperature.
Spa & Fitness:
The Langham, Yangtze also features Chuan Spa, an unparalleled Spa providing treatments centered on the philosophies of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and the balancing the five Wu Xing elements. Chuan Spa is a tranquil oasis of rejuvenation and healing which can keep you away from the bustle and hustle world. Treatments are designed based on the ancient philosophy of the five elements – metal, wood, water, fire and earth – expressed in an elegant, contemporary ambience with every modern amenity. The spa rituals include luxurious Infinity baths with refreshing and stimulating hydrotherapy and chromatherapy, steam showers, body spray and aromatherapy. Chuan’s exclusive treatment facilities include herbal steamrooms, saunas, snail showers and an ‘ice experience’. Indeed, this is the perfect place to rediscover your spirit.
As a guest of The Langham Yangtze, People’s Square, be assured that you need not neglect your exercise regime during your visit to Shanghai. Our well-equipped hotel fitness centre and hotel sauna provide all the exertion and stimulation you require to keep yourself fit and active. Our post-exercise facilities are impressive, too. Step into a hotel sauna that includes a vitality hot pool and a herbal steam room. In The Langham tradition, we offer our guests an innovative approach to fitness and well-being. Our hotel fitness centre is open for guests 6am – 10.30pm daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Hydrotherapy treatments.
- Body treatments.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Pets not allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.