The Bulgari Resort, Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali,
- Jalan Goa Lempeh,
- Banjar Dinas Kangin,
- Uluwatu , Bali,
- Tel + 62 361 8471000 – Fax + 62 361 8471111.
The Bulgari Resort is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. This Bali resort is 150 meters above the ocean, between a cliff and a 1.5-km private beach. The Jimbaran Bay and international airport are 20 km north of the resort, while Kuta is a 40-minute drive. The Bulgari Resort is an ideal choice for guests who’d rather sleep in a large hotel. Having a 5-star rating, you can expect more here.
Bulgari Resort features Balinese design and furnishings by local artisans Antonio Citterio and Partners. The hotel has been built and furnished using hand-cut volcanic stones, rich exotic woods and refined fabrics. Natural lava and palimanan stone are used for the garden and interior walls, refined bangkiray hardwood in the villas, natural green colored subakumi stone to clad outdoor showers, plunge and swimming pools. A collection of exquisite Balinese antiques and exotic art pieces, including more tha 90 examples, adorn the entire resort.
- Style: Classic Luxury.
- Built: 2010.
- Rooms: 59.
Rooms / Villa’s:
The Resort consists of 59 villas with ocean views. Each villa has its own garden, pool and an outdoor living room of 300 square meters that looks out over the alang alang rooftops (coconut thatch) and the Indian Ocean. Guests will find that the rooms of the Bulgari Resort Bali include such amenities as private bathrooms, coffee and tea makers, complimentary bottled water, in-room safes, satellite television, DVD players, and wireless Internet access, and MP3 docks. Guests with small children can make use of complementary cribs. The rooms of the hotel all have views of the waterfront.
- Villa with Sea View.
- Premier Villa with Sea View.
- Cliff Villa with Sea View.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available.
- Complimentary newspaper.
- Air conditioning.
- Access via exterior corridors.
- Bathroom phone.
- Hair dryer.
- Makeup/shaving mirror.
- In-room massage available.
- Sewing kit.
- Iron/ironing board (on request).
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Sangkar Restaurant: Sangkar offers innovative culinary creations combining elements of Bali and modern presentations reflecting Asian artistry. All-day dining. A children’s menu is also available.
- Il Ristorante: The resort’s signature restaurant offers Italian dishes served by candlelight and made with a blend of imported Italian produce and locally grown organic ingredients. A superb collection of Barolos are also served, along with some of Italy’s finest vintages. Dinner only. Reservations required.
- La Spiaggia: Rustic beachfront seafood restaurant with aromas of open air cooking, nestled between a 150-meter cliff and the Indian Ocean. Serves a grill menu with the catch of the day and organic salad greens. Lunch offered.
- The Bar: Serving daily Italian aperitivo of bar bites, holistic martinis, and herb infused vodkas. A children’s menu is also available. The design provides a backdrop for spontaneous performances by the island’s top musical entertainers.
Spa & Fitness Facility:
A luxurious treatment administered by a team of four therapists, including deep massage with exotic oils and herbs, and the placement of warm volcanic stones on the chakras, the body’s seven energy centers, providing total relaxation and a soothing anti-stress effect. A unique space, exclusive treatments along with a distinctive philosophy for well being, based on traditional Asian traditions and techniques are the distinguishing features of the oceanfront Spa & Fitness at the Bulgari Resort in Bali. The spa includes a salon as well as a fitness center. The spa’s main pavilion is an antique hand-carved joglo house from Java that was dismantled, relocated, and reassembled at the resort.
- Massages on beach.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Body wraps.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Ocean view from spa.
- Garden view from spa.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
Conference Room (The Pavilion):
The Pavilion can host up to 100 people; the space for functions is designed for organizing private parties and ceremonies with direct access to a large terrace that connects with the restaurants and offers a spectacular view of the ocean. The Pavilion can host 150 people for a cocktail party and 100 people for a sit-down meal. As an executive retreat or venue for a select business seminar, Bulgari Resort Bali offers an exemplary standard of business facilities and is the venue of choice for discerning event managers.
- Swimming nearby.
- Scuba diving nearby.
- Snorkeling nearby.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby.
- Fishing nearby.
- Bicycle rentals nearby.
- Pets not allowed.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.