Prince Hotel and Residence Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- Address: 4 Jalan Conlay, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
- Telephone : +603-2170 8888.
- Fax: +603-2170 8999.
- Hotel Area: KLCC .
- Number of Rooms: 608.
- Price: $115 USD. (Per Night/Per Person).
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Starhill Gallery, and Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Mall. Also nearby are Karyaneka Handicraft Center and Lot 10 Shopping Centre. The Prince Hotel And Residence Kuala Lumpur is within a 10 minute walk from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, while As Syakirin Mosque, Suria KLCC and KLCC Park can be reached in less than 20 minutes. Low Yat Plaza is less than a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
The facilities at Prince Hotel & Residence are designed to indulge the body, mind and soul. From spa, gymnasium, swimming pool to a kids’ club, each of the hotel’s world-class leisure and recreation facility is aimed to refresh, invigorate and delight. This 4.5-star hotel features business amenities including a business center, small meeting rooms, and a technology helpdesk. Dining options at this luxury hotel include a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. The staff can provide concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services. Additional amenities include a children’s pool, a children’s club, and a sauna. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including an area shuttle and a roundtrip airport shuttle. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Airport transportation (surcharge).
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Babysitting or childcare.
- Luggage storage.
- Laundry facilities.
- Limo or Town Car service available.
- Massage – spa treatment room(s).
- Medical assistance available.
- Swimming Pool & Sundeck: Open: 10.00 am – 8.30 pm Daily.
Unwind, relax and refresh in the privacy of Prince Hotel & Residence’s swimming pool and sundeck, amidst a beautifully-landscaped tropical garden with the view of the city’s skyline before you.
- Fitness Centre: Open: 6.00 am – 10.00 pm Daily.
The Fitness Centre is the ideal place to go for a good workout. Featuring a decor consisting of ceiling-to-floor glass windows overlooking the surrounding tropical gardens, it also offers scheduled aerobic and fitness classes.
- Kids Club: Open: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday – Saturday.
A safe, cheerful and happy place, the kids will have a great time here while the parents have a great time elsewhere. Equipped with cable TV, play stations, scheduled activities, educational toys and loads of fun.
- Tropical Garden:
The Tropical Garden provides the perfect setting for a private barbeque or a poolside party. With swaying palms, green shrubs and a view of the city’s skyline in the distance, you can leave your worries behind as you take a stroll through it.
Rooms have city views. Amenities in air-conditioned guestrooms at Prince Hotel and Residence Kuala Lumpur include safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillow menus are available. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided. 32–inch LCD televisions are equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide desks and direct-dial phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers, scales, bathrobes, and bidets. All units feature refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary bottled water. Additional amenities include slippers and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. Turn down service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily. All rooms have high ceilings.
- Superior Deluxe KLCC View: The Superior Deluxe KLCC View room sports large windows with impressive, panoramic views of the Petronas Twin Towers. Additionally, these rooms feature 32-inch flat screen TVs and broadband internet access.
- Superior Deluxe: Superior Deluxe room is a stylish lodging unit with all the necessary modern conveniences such as air conditioning, IDD phones and en-suite bathrooms.
- Deluxe Room: Deluxe Room is an air-conditioned accommodation unit with contemporary furnishings and fixtures, IDD phones, ironing facilities, complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities, large writing desks, 32-inch flat screen TVs and free broadband internet access.
- Grand Deluxe Room: Grand Deluxe room has a king-sized bed, air conditioning, an en-suite bathroom with hot shower facilities, a 32-inch flat screen TV, gratis broadband internet access and oversized, well-lit writing desks. The large windows featuring views of the KL skyline are truly remarkable.
- Premier Executive Room: Executive Suite is a roomy accommodation unit that has a separate workspace, making it prefect for the business traveler. Guests of these rooms enjoy full access to the Premier Executive Lounge, where complimentary breakfast, snacks and evening cocktails are served.
- Deluxe Executive Suite: Deluxe Executive Suite has over 1151sqft of space. Each of these rooms have flat screen TVs, gratis broadband internet access, a spacious king-sized bed, a living area, dining room and kitchenette. Guests have access to the Premier Executive lounge for free breakfast, snacks and evening cocktails.
- Junior Prince Suite: Junior Prince Suite is a roomy accommodation unit offering over 1312sqft of space. There’s a walk-in wardrobe, a boudoir, living room, dining area and pantry. Each room has a 32-inch flat screen TV and complimentary broadband internet access; guests enjoy exclusive access to the Premier Executive Lounge.
- Prince Suite:The Prince KL Hotel & Residences’ premier accommodation unit, the Prince Suite is a spacious accommodation unit with over 2583sqft of space. Each opulent, air-conditioned lodging unit has plush furnishings and fixtures such as crystal chandeliers and rich drapes. There’s a grand living area, a separate dining room, an en-suite bathroom and dressing room; in-room comforts include a 32-inch flat screen TV, Wi-Fi access and standard amenities. Guest can also enjoy exclusive access to the Premier Executive Lounge.
Rooms & Suites Amenities:
- Wireless broadband internet access connectivity.
- 32” TV with satellite channels.
- DVD player (for suite only).
- Phones with voicemail.
- Power switches at table top level.
- Full-sized writing desk.
- Iron and board.
- Coffee, tea-making facilities.
- In-room safe.
- Stocked refreshment bar/refrigerator.
- Separate shower and bath.
- Scale and hairdryer.
- Complimentary toiletries
- Thick terry robes and oversized bath towels.
- Torch light.
- Alarm clock.
- Complimentary natural mineral water 2 x 500ml.
- 24-hour in-room Dining.
Dining / Restaurant:
- Eccucino: Menu includes Malaysian favorites and international cuisines, with emphasis on regional fresh produce.
- Tai Zi Heen Chinese: Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Enju Japanese Restaurant: Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Sunday closed.
- Mezzanine Bar & Lounge: The perfect place for meeting, greeting or to unwind any time of the day, especially at happy hour, an extensive range of refreshments served accompanied by soft, live lounge music performance in the evenings.
- Fidel’s: Fidel’s unique atmosphere offers an ideal venue for small social gatherings or private business meetings.
- Grand Prince Ballroom: Grandiose, high-ceilinged and pillarless, the Grand Prince Ballroom is incredibly spacious. Covering a space of 574 square metres, this ballroom is also equipped with high-tech audio-visual facilities with built-in projectors and state-of-the-art gadgetry.
- Prince Ballroom: Prince Ballroom suits a medium-sized conference of about 450 delegates or a banquet of about 300 diners. Pillar-free with huge glass windows overlooking Pavilion and Jalan Conlay, the Prince Ballroom has an unmistakable air of elegance.
- Prince 3 to11 Function Rooms: Prince 3 to 11 Function Rooms are located on the same floor as the Grand Prince Ballroom and adopts efficient use of space for smaller pax.
- VIP Room: VIP Room is perfect as a private waiting rooms for special guests of honour, as well as small-scale press conference or private discussions.
- Business Centre: The Business Centre fulfils the demanding needs of a high-powered executive. Two boardrooms for private meetings and discussions, as well as professional secretarial and administration support.
- Ballroom Foyer: The foyer of the Grand Prince Ballroom emphasises on the importance of first impression. This foyer can also be made into an exhibition area, accommodating up to 25 booths measuring 3m x 3m each.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Deposit: MYR 100 per night.
- Pets not allowed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The hotel has free parking. Valet parking is offered at the hotel. Bus parking is available. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.