One & Only Reethi Rah – Maldives
- Address:Reethi Rah, Reethi Rah, Maldives.
- Phone #1860 500 2121.
- Style: Modern Design.
- Atmosphere: Secluded.
- Rooms: 130.
- Price: £353 / £447 (Per Person/Per night).
- Airport transfer time: 75 Minutes.
‘Reethi Rah’ means beautiful island. And the name almost says it all. One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah is just 35km(22 miles) from Hulhule airport. A 75 minute luxury launch aboard the One&Only yacht brings guests directly to the resort located on one of the largest islands in Kaafu Atoll. One&Only Reethi Rah, surrounded by the crystal blue wonders of the Indian Ocean, is a superb all-villa resort that offers an unrivalled level of style, choice and personalised exploration.
One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah is home to 130 private villas discreetly placed along the shore – with 98 Beach Villas secluded by lush tropical greenery, and 32 Water Villas set above the clear, protected waters of the lagoon. Among the largest resort villas in the world, each is detached, expansive and equally luxurious. Each attended by a personal Villa Host, the freestanding villas feature the latest technologies and are designed with high airy ceilings complemented by bamboo arches, their spaciousness allowing for a variety of personal entertainment and dining options.
- Beach Villas (135m²) are as above, some with private plunge pool.
- Duplex Villas with Pool consist of two villas joined by an external walkway with a shared pool – ideal for families.
- Water Villas (149m²) are built on stilts over the lagoon, with sundeck.
- One and Two Bedroom Grand Beach Villas (260-322m²) are hugely spacious, with private pool and stretch of beach.
- Grand Water Villas (241m²) have a private pool.
- Premium television channel(s).
- DVD player.
- CD player.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- In-room safe.
- Welcome amenities.
- Trouser press.
- Pillow menu.
- Terrace sun bed.
- Double bathroom and dressing areas.
- Over-sized terrazzo bath.
- Choice of plush bathrobes.
- Personal safe.
Personalized 24-hour butler service. KidsOnly, with its own clubhouse, pool and restaurant area, is free for children from 2-11 years and provides age-appropriate activities, facilities and amenities. Baby sitters available upon request at additional cost. Boutique for fashionable island apparel. Blessing ceremonies can be organized at the Wedding Pavilion. Transfers (35km) by boat to/from Male Airport USD 165.00 per adult each way; children 11 years & under USD 85.00 each way. Guests must notify hotel of arrival/flight details at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Transfers by sea plane also available on a request basis only. A private beach, a marina, and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children’s pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, a fitness facility, and tennis courts. All guests enjoy the services of a dedicated Villa Host, on hand 24-hours a day to help with anything at all that will make stays more enjoyable and comfortable. From packing or unpacking a suitcase to organising flowers for the villa and making dinner reservations, no task is too big or too small.
Hotel Services include:
- 24-hour dedicated Villa Host.
- Unlimited use of resort’s electric buggy service.
- Welcome beverage.
- Fresh fruit, delivered daily.
- Villa dining.
- Twice daily maid service..
- Comfort menu.
- Number of restaurants – 3.
- Private beach – direct access.
- Beach umbrellas.
- Beach sun loungers (chaise longues).
- Pool sun loungers (chaise longues).
- Beach towels.
- Tennis on site.
- Security guard.
- Shopping on site.
- Spa services on site.
- Steam room.
- Suitable for children.
- Swimming pool – children’s.
- Technology helpdesk.
- Translation services.
- Wedding services.
- Two swimming pools.
- Children’s pool.
- Fitness centre.
- Tennis court, table tennis and beach volleyball.
- Watersports including diving.
- One&Only Spa.
- Yoga pavilion.
Spa: (Number of treatment Rooms = 8)
One&Only Spa by ESPA is an award-winning tranquil retreat, a place where tension dissolves with the gentle ebb and flow of the Indian Ocean. Here, well-being consultations are on offer for guests seeking holistic, individualised programmes combining fitness, nutrition, beauty and rejuvenating treatments. Customized treatments are based on Ayurvedic traditions infused with western luxuries.It is an all-encompassing experience with swirling vitality pools, crystal steam rooms, saunas and stimulating ice fountains. Lifestyle showers create a refreshing burst of tropical rain, and exotic spa cuisine and beachside relaxation pavilions complete the journey.
- Couples treatment rooms.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Body wraps.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Sauna in spa.
- Garden view from spa.
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
Dining / Restaurant:
With an eye towards perfection, the resort features its own organic Chef’s Garden, and speciality items such as Kobe beef and toro from Japan are shipped on a regular basis. At One&Only Reethi Rah, island chic is the keynote for evenings, and the innovative and fresh cuisine is prepared with passion and flair. And once the meal is over, the night is just beginning with live music, a relaxed atmosphere and your choice of libation. The resort is pleased to offer a host of alternatives to both enhance and personalise each guest’s dining experience.
- Reethi Restaurant: Reethi Restaurant frames the natural beauty all around and the stunning cuisine, impeccable service and low-key ambience within. An eclectic menu fuses flavours from Asia Pacific and the Mediterranean into a light, contemporary cuisine. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Rah Bar: An all day menu of healthy salads, wraps and snacks also offers low-fat smoothies made with exotic fresh fruits and vegetables, a variety of waters and a fresh juice station. With the fall of evening, Rah Bar is transformed into a vibrant cocktail bar with live music, cool martinis, tropical cocktails, sparkling champagne and a fine collection of vintage rums from the Indian Ocean and Caribbean islands.
- Tapasake: Compared to two of London’s top Japanese restaurants, this over-water venue combines incredible sunset views with contemporary Japanese cuisine.
- Fanditha: This exotic, beachside spot serves an a la carte Mediterranean cuisine. At the lounge area, guests may laze on divan-style bolsters and Arabic carpets, on bamboo loungers or in woven hammocks.
- Villa dining: An extensive villa dining menu is available 24 hours a day. Serves personal beach barbecues. A team of Villa Chefs is on call to create exquisite menus for dining in privacy.
- Wine: More than 900 labels from some of the finest wine producers throughout the world are on offer at One&Only Reethi Rah. The Wine Cellar doubles as a Private Dining Room and is ideal for special events and private get-togethers.
- Chef’s Garden: Located in the Chef’s Garden as its name suggests, this new and intimate venue provides diners with a unique culinary experience. Amidst tranquil surroundings guests can enjoy a superb choice of dishes prepared using only the freshest organic produce.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Early departure fee charged.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.