- Address: Newport Boulevard, Pasay, Manila.
- Phone # +63(2) 908 8600.
- Fax: +63 (2) 6356699.
- Hotel Area: Pasay Airport Area.
- Rooms: 172.
- Floors: 9.
- Price: P15,800 – P129,800. (Per Night).
Situated near the airport, in Pasay, this luxury resort is close to Baclaran Church, Embassy of Japan, and Makati Stock Exchange. Local attractions also include Department of Foreign Affairs and World Trade Center Manila. Nearby points of interest also include SM Mall of Asia and Ayala Center. Maxims Hotel is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Manila.
172 air-conditioned guestrooms at Maxims Tower feature iPod docking stations and minibars. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). 42-inch LCD televisions have cable channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Rooms also include CD players, complimentary bottled water, and slippers. Guests may request in-room massages, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. For VVIPs, there are three royal villas available. A Maxims Hotel Royal Villa offers over 500 square meters of personal leisure space, with a magnificent pool, impressive patio, and an elegant kitchen and dining room for you to hold your intimate dinners. Adding to its enticing indulgences, each Maxims Hotel Royal Villa has its own massage room, offering a relaxing respite to hotel guests. Maxims Tower is a haven a complete leisure right in the heart of the bustling city.
MAXIMS HOTEL ROOM RATES:
|MAXIMS HOTEL ROOMS||HOTEL RATES|
|Maxims Deluxe Suite||P19,800|
- Free wired high-speed Internet.
- Cordless phone.
- Blackout drapes/curtains.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Turndown service.
- Private bathroom.
- Complimentary toiletries.
7 restaurants, Maxims Tower offers a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The resort serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning in the restaurant. 24-hour room service is available.
- Maxims Terrace: This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
- Passion: This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- Noodle Works: This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
- Mercado: This buffet restaurant specializes in Filipino cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Impressions: This diner specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Express check-in.
- Massage – spa treatment room(s).
- Luggage storage.
- Concierge services.
- Currency exchange.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service.
- Secure parking.
- Free valet parking.
- Room service (24 hours).
- Snack bar/deli.
- Security guard.
- Shopping on site.
- Spa services on site.
- Suitable for children.
- Swimming pool – outdoor.
- Tour assistance.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.