Maldives Hotel – Niyama By Per Aquum
- Address: Olhuveli, Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives.
- Phone # + 960 6762 828.
- Fax : + 960 6762 676.
- Hotel Area: Dhaalu Atoll.
- Number of Rooms: 87.
NIYAMA is located in the South Western Atoll of Dhaalu stretched over two idyllic islands, Embudhufushi and Olhuveli, a 40 minute seaplane flight from Male. Wake up to the ocean at your door at this resort, which is located on an island and set on the beach. NIYAMA represents Maldives, with a natural edge. 40 minutes by seaplane from Male, it is an oasis of sophisticated escapades.
NIYAMA features 86 Studios and Pavilions introducing an elevated array of slumber options. Choose one of the Beach Studios with their stunning outdoor bathrooms, large deck areas and secluded beach views; or the Beach Studios with their own fiber-optic lit pool; or the beach Pavilions with 24 hours butler service, private pools and exclusive beach access; or the ultimate in island decadence – the Beach Residence with private dining alcoves and large living areas. As this is Per AQUUM’s first resort concept, NIYAMA will feature Studios and Pavilions, Beach Studios offering outdoor bathrooms large deck areas and secluded beach views. The Deluxe Beach Studios will be slightly different as they will each feature their private fibre optic lit pool whilst the Beach Pavilions will each have 24 hours butler service, private pools and exclusive beach access. The ultimate Beach Residence offers private dining alcoves and larger living areas.
- Beach Studios.
- Water Studios with Pool.
- Beach Studios with Pool.
- Deluxe Water Studios with Pool.
Spacious and modern, the studios at Niyama By Per Aquum are located on the beach or over the crystal lagoon. All come with a 40-inch flat-screen TV, Bose surround sound system and a well-stocked minibar. Outdoor bathrooms have a soaking tub and soothing rain showers. Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at NIYAMA by Per AQUUM’s full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants. An outdoor cinema showing movies under the night sky, a Marine Biology lab where you can gen up on coral, and a 24-hour spa are just a few of the other amazing attractions that NIYAMA promises. Water lovers can choose from the expansive Water Studios or Deluxe Water Studios, both offering private pools, stunning views of the vast Indian Ocean, spacious living areas and the latest in entertainment technology. For the ultimate in-ocean treat, the Water Pavilions with Private Pool are available with one or two bedrooms, and complete with private Thakuru.
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Breakfast available (surcharge).
- Arcade/game room.
- Room service.
- Wedding services.
- Tours/ticket assistance.
- Number of restaurants – 3.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms – 3.
- Number of bars/lounges 2.
- Beauty services.
- Full-service health spa.
- Multiple small meeting rooms.
A spa that dares you to try something new, something different. To experiment. To seek in order to find. Through aromatherapy, phytotherapy, marine therapy, NIYAMA harnesses the elements of earth and sea to create unique sensory moments. Designer LIME treatments that exude individuality. Sensual spaces brought to life through texture, lighting, mood.
An iconic experience. A Per AQUUM journey. A revolution of replenishment. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Spa Facilities include:
- His and Hers beauty salons.
- Contemplation garden.
- Yoga facilities.
- PUMP Fitness Center.
Restaurants and Bars:
NIYAMA will offer a gastronomic adventure starting at Epicure for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with take-away options from the international gourmet deli. NIYAMA by Per AQUUM has 3 restaurants on site. Room service is available.
- Fahrenheit: will offer you the chance to unwind, watching the Maldivian sunset from the rooftop with a glass of your favourite drink in hand.
- Tribal: has been designed as a modern day campsite with culinary offerings influenced by the cuisines of South and East Africa, the Middle East, Asia and South America. Here live cooking for guests can be enjoyed with close interaction with the Tribal Chefs.
- Dune: Cocktails, poolside. Sundowners on the sand. A chic beach hub for daytime Daiquiris and outdoor service.
- Subsix Underwater Club: The world’s first underwater club. International DJs. Global music. Splashes of colour – indigo, blue. Glass walls overlook a spotlit sea. Modern moods with a flair for the marine. Take the party below the sea for all-night dancing beneath the waves.
- Edge Lounge: Accessible only by boat – an exclusive overwater restaurant and Lounge. The daily catch paired with fine wines. Signature cocktails. A chic haven to gather and indulge.
- Epicure: All-day dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with take-away options from the international gourmet deli.
Room service is available.
This 5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. Motivation. Expertise. Innovation. Executive retreats that inspire and impress. Intimate gatherings or corporate retreats. Private offshore dinners, board meetings beneath the waves, decisions made at NIYAMA. Unforgettable romance. Soaring beauty. NIYAMA offers unmatched settings for the renewal of vows or wedding ceremonies. Say ‘I do’ under the turquoise waves or along a stretch of white sand at sunset. Life’s most important moments, Maldivian style.
- HQ: Boardroom meeting spaces for 25-30. Cutting-edge communications and entertainment – an HD video projector and wireless audiovisual equipment.
- IQ: Two private executive home offices featuring state-of-the-art communications.
- O2: Underwater meeting spaces. Unforgettable get-togethers. Unparalleled events.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Parking not applicable.
- Children aged 3 or over must use an extra bed.
- Children under 3 stay for free in existing bedding. Note, cot charges may apply.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Things To Do:
- Traditional wooden Maldivian boats – ‘ivory sails’ with ensuite bedrooms that embody naturally modern design. Personal crew. Living space. Kitchenette. Fully-stocked fridge. Private sails around the atolls, sandbank picnics at sunset, journeys to the horizon line.
- Games to the extreme. Simulators, Darts, a Pool Table, PS3, Xbox, remote control vehicles, foosball and table tennis
- Choose your watersport. Days fishing on the Indian Ocean. PADI certified diving. Take the plunge.
- A spa that dares you to try something new, something different. To experiment. To seek in order to find. Through aromatherapy, phytotherapy, marine therapy, NIYAMA harnesses the elements of earth and sea to create unique sensory moments.