Island Shangri-La Hotel – Hong Kong
Supreme Court Road, Pacific Place, Hong Kong Central / Sheung Wan Area, Hong Kong.
- Hotel Area: Hong Kong Central / Sheung Wan Area .
- Number of rooms: 565.
- Phone: (852) 2877 3838.
- Fax: (852) 2521 8742.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong is the flagship hotel of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, the largest Hong Kong-based hotel chain. Opened on 1 March 1991, the hotel is managed by Shangri-La International Hotel Management Limited. Island Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong is a prestigious building that provides modern accommodation along with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. Island Shangri-La comprises 531 guest rooms and 34 suites. Travellers can admire the beauty of Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens situated on the northern slope of Victoria Peak or have a ride in the Funicular railway, The Peak Tram. Soaring 56 floors above Pacific Place Shopping Complex in Central, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong offers luxurious accommodation and Michelin-star restaurants. A pampering spa, outdoor pool and 24-hour gym are available.
In the atrium, the arresting “Great Motherland of China”, the largest Chinese landscape silk painting in the world, is grand and inspiring. It almost stops time; you do not realize how long you were held by its artistry. The experienced staff at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, cater to the needs of guests by providing an extensive range of services and facilities. At leisure, guests of Island Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong can shop at the famous Ocean Terminal, located in Tsim Sha Tsui or can explore the mechanism inside the Clock Tower.
Island Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong offers 565 well appointed accommodation units, which provide views of the city. The Island Shangri-La Hotel’s guest rooms and suites are spacious and offer magnificent views of the harbor or the majestic Peak. Rooms are fitted with ultra modern amenities, which even includes a TV in the bathroom, luxurious sanctuary, accommodations at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, provide award-winning comfort for every traveller to this electrifying city.
Island Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong Presidential Suite offers our largest, most luxurious and impressive accommodations. Expect only the highest levels of elegance, sophistication, luxury and Shangri-La service. It includes a private entrance and a hand-painted dining room large enough to entertain up to 12 guests in style.
Full-size windows with views of Victoria Peak, the Mid-Levels district and lush Hong Kong Park.
- 24-hour butler service.
- Marble bathroom with LCD television and soaking tub.
- Each room offers 41 sqm / 446 square foot of luxury.
- Complimentary broadband Internet access.
- DVD player upon request.
- Flat-screen television.
- In-house movie channels.
- LCD television in bathroom.
Restaurant / Dining:
Honoured by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the best hotels in the world for dining, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, presents some of the finest restaurants in Hong Kong.
- Restaurant Petrus: This restaurant serving French cuisine and overlooking Victoria Harbour.
- Summer Palace: Serving Cantonese cuisine.
- cafe TOO: A theatrical all-day dining restaurant featuring international cuisine.
- Island Gourmet: Serving home-made and contemporary cakes, chocolates, pastries, hand-picked cheeses and wines.
- Lobby Lounge: Signature high tea sets and refreshing cocktails.
- Lobster Bar and Grill: Seafood and grilled meals, cocktails, cigars and innovative menus.
- Nadaman: A Japanese restaurant featuring fine kaiseki cuisine, as well as separate teppanyaki and sushi areas.
- Waterside Terrace: An alfresco dining venue adjacent to the pool that offers Thai and poolside favourites.
Health & Leisure:
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, offers a luxurious health club, swimming pool and a range of professional services, including health and beauty products. The Health Club and swimming pool are available to club members as well as hotel guests. Member have many benefits & Various types of memberships are available at the Health Club to suit individual lifestyles and needs.
|Experience Shower||6am – 11pm|
|Indoor Jacuzzi||6am – 11pm|
|Massage & Beauty Treatments||7am – 1am|
|Outdoor Jacuzzi||6am – 10pm|
|Sauna & Steam Rooms||6am – 11pm|
|Solarium||6am – 11pm|
|Swimming Pool||6am – 10pm|
Island Shangri-La’s meeting facilities offer luxurious space and flexibility. Island Shangri-La’s offer Eight meeting rooms can accommodate banquets and receptions, and are also ideal for special functions of any size or form.
- DVD / VCD Player.
- LCD Projector.
- Multi-microphone system.
- Multi-system VCR.
- Simultaneous interpretation facilities.
- Video and overhead projectors.
- Video conferencing.
- 24-hour Business Centre.
- 24-hour Health Club.
- Complimentary Broadband Internet Access.
- Conference Facilities.
- Facilities for the Physically Challenged.
- Non-smoking Rooms.
- Parking Facilities.
- Safe Deposit Box.
Policies of Island Shangri-La Hong Kong:
- Cancellation : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Parking: Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Payment: We accept the following cards: American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Mastercard & Visa.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
Driving directions from Hong Kong International Airport: Take Route 3 to the Tsing Ma Bridge. Continue on Route 3, take the Western Harbour Tunnel, then take Connaught Rd. Follow Queens way to Justice Dr. Continue on Justice Dr., then take Supreme Court Rd. to the hotel.
Check-in / Check-out:
- Check-in: 2pm.
- Check-out: 12noon.