Huvafen Fushi – Luxury Boutique Hotel in Maldives
This is probably the closest you´ll get to paradise. Huvafen Fushi, in North Malé Atoll os the Maldives, is a breathtaking 30 minute luxury speedboat ride from Malé airport
- Address: North Male Atoll, PO Box 2017, Huvafen Fushi, , 2017 Maldives.
- Phone # +1860 500 2121.
Maldives ‘Huvafen Fushi’ locally means the dream isle and Huvafen Fushi promises to deliver the dreams of who admires luxury and tranquility within the small natural isolated islands of the Maldives. Huvafen Fushi is a naturalist’s wonderland where the stunning environment, above and below the waterline, is an attraction in itself. Let us be clear: boutique hotel Huvafen Fushi will not let you down. Dip your toes in the warm, ridiculously clear lagoon, dine in incredible locations, snorkel one of the Maldives best house reefs and flop out on your own private stretch of powdery-sand perfection. It features over water and beach 43 naturally modern bungalows, each room type showcasing its own distinctive design with private pools, free WI-Fi and 6 dining outlets. Huvafen Fushi is one of the best choices in Maldives.
Rooms: (43 private Bungalows and Pavilions).
Their ocean bungalow’s glass floor captures a great view of the turquoise waters. With rooms on the sea, they also feature a designer yacht fit with modern and lavish facilities. All bungalows have been designed to guarantee seclusion and comfort with their own plunge pool, sundecks and private beach, indoor and outdoor Bose sound system, fully loaded iPods, plasma screens and several other luxurious amenities. A Butler is at your service at arrival to help you spend a perfect time on the island.
43 Villas – 9 Categories:
- 8 Beach Bungalows with Plunge-Pool.
- 8 Deluxe Beach Bungalows with Plunge-Pool.
- 12 Lagoon Bungalows with Plunge Pool.
- 12 Ocean Bungalows with Plunge Pool.
- 1 Beach Pavilions with Plunge-Pool.
- 2 Ocean Pavilions with Plunge Pool.
- 1 Private Villa “CUBE”.
- 1 Luxury Speed Vessel “Sensuelle”.
- 5 Luxury Dhonis (Maldivian Traditional Boat).
Babysitting/child services, Laundry, Breakfast in the room, Ironing service, Packed lunches, Fax/photocopying.
Food & Drink at Huvafen Fushi:
Food & Drinks are among the best in Maldives, notably with 2 excellent over water restaurants: “Raw”, and a few meters away, “Salt”. Outpassing any dreams, the amazing Underground Wine Cellar (also first of its kind in Maldives). All guests are entitled to have their breakfast at the Celsius Restaurant. All Half board & Full board guests will be entitled to a 25% discount from the food bill for dinning at Salt, Raw Orin-bungalow dinning. Or 24-hour dining in the intimacy of your bungalow.
- Celsius: Brings a luxe-but-laid-back attitude to dining, with an open kitchen and interactive dining experiences, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fogliani’s: Traditional wood-fired pizza oven under the canopy of coconut trees.
- Raw: Offers innovative ‘spa’ and ‘raw’ cuisine with a refreshing juice bar with stunning sunset views.
- Salt: fuses lush Mediterranean cuisine with vibrant influences from Southeast Asia.
- Vinum: The underground wine cellar where guests can have private dining (reservations required for dining).
- UMBar: Offers designer cocktails paired with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
Timings : 12noon – 3pm and from 6pm till late.
• Futuristic underwater LIME Spa.
• Wide choice of dining including overwater restaurants and al fresco.
• Chic bar with deck overlooking the Indian Ocean.
• Wine cellar.
• Yoga pavilion.
• Fitness center.
• Infinity pool.
• PADI dive school.
• Library lounge and theatrette.
• 65ft Maldivian Dhoni trip to a nearby sandbank or a local island.
Spas come in many shapes and forms – you may be looking for a destination spa to help you with a specific purpose or maybe you see a spa treatment as an important component of your overall holiday experience, whether that’s relaxing on a paradise island or shopping and sightseeing in one of the world’s major cities. Here at Elegant Resorts we know how important it is in today’s busy and often stressful world to enjoy some downtime, leaving the worries and cares of everyday life at home, be it for a week or weekend. And what better way to do this than with some serious spa indulgence on a luxury spa holiday.
Sports: (Diving in the Maldives).
The rare beauty of the magnificent underwater world has made these islands one of the most enchanting diving destinations in the world. The North Malé Atoll is home to the Lion’s Head and Wattaru Kandu dive sites both of which are frequented by reef sharks. Wattaru Kandu is also home to stingrays and garden eels whilst Lankanfinokhu, or Manta Point as it’s locally known, is a great place to see manta rays being cleaned by local colonies of cleaner fish.
Dive prices shown do not include boat trips to and from dive sites. Boat trips approx. $10 per dive are payable locally. If you intend to learn to dive whilst you are in the Maldives, you must book a holiday of at least eight days duration (five days for the Scuba Diver courses). Open Water and Scuba Diver courses include the necessary equipment as required. Cost for logbook, certificate, course book and other course materials are not included. Costs per person approximately: US$155 (Certification alone: $85). Extra equipment required including mask, fins, snorkel, regulator with octopus and pressure gauge, BCD with inflater, 10 litre tank, weightbelt, weights and dive computer (compulsory for every diver) can be obtained locally at an extra charge. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Important Notes: A medical certificate of physical fitness may be required and qualified divers must bring proof of diving certification and logbook. Please ensure that you purchase adequate insurance.
Need to Know:
- Poolside The large lagoon-like infinity-edged pool bleeds into the watery horizon of the Indian Ocean and is surrounded by four-poster day beds; by night, it’s romantically lit with fiber-optic lights and reflects the inky sky.
- Check-out Noon. Earliest check-in, 2pm. Late check-outs or early arrivals must book an extra night in advance to guarantee availability.
- Children This surrounded-by-water holiday haven is not ideal for kids – but they are welcome. Extra beds ($55–$100) or cribs (free) can be added to all bungalows; Beach/Ocean Pavilions can accommodate up to four adults and two under-12 yrs.
- Also Minimum 10-night stays between 10 December and 20 January. The underwater spa designed by the ever-innovative Richard Hywel Evans – offers award-winning treatments and one-off visits by top beauty consultants, including Anastasia Achilleos.
- Rates Double rooms from $1150.00, excluding tax at 16.6 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional government tax of $8.00 per person on check-out.
- More details Rates include breakfast at Celcius. For stays from 1 January 2013, tax will increase to 18.8 per cent.
- Internet WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- ParkingNo parking available.
- Summary: A multi-award-winning, stylish retrea.
- Property Type: Luxury Hotel.
- Feature: Features the world’s first underwater spa – LIME.
- Location: Male , Maldives.
- Nearest Airport: Male International Airport.