Edsa Shangri-La, Manila
- Address: 1 Garden Way, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Manila, 1600 Philippines.
- Phone # +63 2 633 8888.
- Hotel Area: Ortigas-Pasig.
- Rooms: 632.
- Floors : 32.
- Prices: $219 (Per Night).
Modeled after the fabled and mythical land of Shangri-la, you may just find what you are looking for in this sleek and luxurious hotel. Located in Mandaluyong, a flourishing commercial district of metro Manila, this two-tower tropical resort-style hotel is within two blocks of both the Shangri-La Plaza and the SM Mega Mall. There are several options to reach Edsa Shangri-La, Manila. Guests can choose between hotel limousine pick-up and taxi.
- From the airport, take the Airport Road.
- Make a right turn at Domestic Road, and head towards Villamor Air Base.
- Take another right on EDSA and head North towards the City of Mandaluyong, for approximately 14 kilometres.
- After passing through the intersections of EDSA and Shaw Boulevard, turn right at Shangri-La Plaza Mall. Follow the road and you will see the hotel on your right.
Edsa Shangri-La, Manila, offers 632 spacious and beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites divided in two wings, the cosmopolitan Tower Wing and the tropical Garden Wing. Each room features contemporary décor with Asian accents, with memorable views of tropical landscape or city skyline. Each room offers complimentary wireless Internet. The suites are all tastefully decorated in rich mahogany, teak and burgundy accents. Shangri-La, Manila feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Complimentary bottled water, safes, and blackout drapes/curtains are also provided. Guests may request in-room massages and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
- In-room fax machines.
- In-room safe in all rooms.
- Data port outlets for computers and Internet facilities.
- Satellite television.
- Shower/tub combination.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Direct-dial phone.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- Extra towels/bedding in room.
- Fax machine.
- Free wired high-speed Internet.
- Hair dryer.
- In-room childcare (surcharge).
- In-room massage available.
- In-room safe.
- Iron/ironing board.
- Internet access (complimentary).
- Private bathroom.
- Rollaway/extra beds available.
- Sewing kit.
- Voice mail.
- Wake-up calls.
The Edsa Shangri-La has a large freeform pool in a tropical garden setting that separates its two tower blocks. Tennis courts, a fully equipped fitness center, and a comprehensive health club that includes massage rooms, and a full-service Spa, add to the resort-style atmosphere. There is also a range of dining options, a business center, and large conference facilities that include two ballrooms. On-site shopping includes three jewelry stores, a florist, men’s and women’s fashion boutiques, and a whiskey and cigar shop. he hotel also offers a wide arrange of health and leisure opportunities including multiple decadent and refreshing spas. Rejuvenate with the full body scrub treatment complete with heated floors, or limber up in the hotel’s yoga studio.A classy and top-notch place that is ready to cater to your every need.
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audio-visual equipment
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fax machine
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Disabled parking
- In-room accessibility
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- On-site car rental
- Roll-in shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box – front desk
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access – complimentary.
The restaurants at Edsa Shangri La offer guests a culinary tour of the best in international cuisine. This luxury hotel beckons discerning diners to indulge in fine cuisine at its range of restaurants in Manila. Dine on Italian pasta and seafood at Paparazzi, indulge in Cantonese specialties at Summer Palace, or sample the market fresh sushi at Senju. Four international restaurants and an array of private lounges offer guests numerous locales in which to dine and experience the unique Asian culture Edsa Shangri La offers.
- Heat: Located on lobby level. Informal dining with large bay windows overlooking tropical gardens. Buffet and à la carte menus. Range of Western and International cuisines at various cooking islands in food-hall style. Open 24 hours.
- Paparazzi: Bistro-style à la carte Italian food, with additional antipasti buffet at lunchtimes. Buffet lunch on Sunday. Wood paneling, displays of wine. Located on mezzanine level. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Summer Palace: Cantonese cuisine, including wide range of appetizers and Dim Sum on Sundays. Tables separated by Chinese screens with displays of ceramics. Traditional décor offset by modern abstract art. Windows overlook tropical gardens. Located on mezzanine level. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Senju: Traditional Japanese cuisine, including sushi, sashimi, and teppanyaki. Polished wood floors, bamboo décor, displays of teapots. Private rooms available. Located on mezzanine level. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- e’s: Mezzanine-level bar with terrace. Bar food, beers, wines, and signature drinks. Armchairs and low tables. Dart board. Live music in the evenings. Open Monday to Saturday until late.
- Lobby Lounge: Located off the lobby, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking tropical gardens. Continental breakfasts, high teas, snacks, and beverages. Live entertainment in the evenings. Decorated in greens and pinks, with garden theme. Groups of armchairs and sofas at low tables. Open daily from early morning until late evening.
- The Bakeshop: Freshly baked bread, rolls, pastries, and deli foods. Tea and coffee. Located off the lobby, open daily mid-morning to early evening.
- Pool Bar: Tropical garden setting by swimming pool. Snacks, fresh juice, and other beverages. Open daily mid-morning to early evening.
The Edsa Shangri-La has a large freeform swimming pool in a tropical garden setting. The hotel also has two all-weather, floodlit tennis courts. A fully equipped fitness center benefits from natural light. Trainers are available, and classes in aerobics, Pilates, and yoga are offered at set times. The fitness center is attached to the health center and full service CHI, The Spa, which includes sauna, steam room, and spa bath, as well as massage rooms and a relaxation lounge. There are also several golf courses within the metropolitan area, including Manila Golf & Country Club and Intramuros Golf Club. Closest to the Edsa Shangri-La (4 km or 2.5 miles) is the Wack-Wack Golf & Country Club.
- Golfing nearby.
- Golf – driving range nearby.
- Ice skating nearby.
- Running track/path nearby.
- Playground nearby.
- Aerobics on site.
- Basketball on site.
- Pilates classes on site.
- Swimming on site.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.