Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Experience the magic of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, a tropical paradise on two private islands in the Indian Ocean among miles of idyllic white-sand beach surrounded by unspoilt vibrant coral reef. Just 30 minutes’ flight from the Male International Airport by seaplane. Although its existence has been a well-kept secret, word has slowly spread about a new luxury resort that’s recently been developed in the area. For €1,240 EUR a night (approximately $1,770 USD), couples can opt to stay in the resort’s underwater Honeymoon Suite which is located five meters below sea level and surrounded by swarms of exotic fish.
- Address: ADh. Rangalifinolhu, South Ari Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives 2034.
- Phone: +61 2.8011.3306.
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Hotel is located in the Alif Dhall Atoll of the Maldives. The Maldives comprises over a thousand islands, with stunning reefs and remote, exotic locales. The Conrad Maldives Rangali has 50 houses on stilts, 79 private villas and beach villas, Conrad Rangali Island truly is paradise on earth for those looking for a nice, relaxing getaway. At leisure, you can stroll the picture-perfect beaches and swim in the warm tropical waters of the Indian Ocean.
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island offers well-appointed guest rooms with extensive personal amenities and modern facilities thus assuring you a home away from home experience. The elegant villas set on stilts over the ocean offer sweeping views of turquoise surrounds complemented by iridescent sunsets.
- Deluxe Beach Villa – Free Half Board and Seaplane.
- Water Villa – Free Half Board and Seaplane.
- Superior Water Villa – Free Half board and Seaplane.
- Water Villa.
- Superior Water Villa.
Room Facilities – For your Comfort:
- Air Conditioning.
- Complimentary Beverage.
- TV-Premium HBO,CNN,ESPN.
- TV-Standard Network.
- Work Desk with Adjustable Lamp.
- Free Wi-Fi.
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Offering the finest international cuisine and selection of wines in spectacular Maldivian beach side settings. You can also sip champagne cocktails and sample Maldivian-Western fusion cuisine at the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, which is 16 feet below sea level.
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. Reservations are required.
- Koko Grill Restaurant – This beachfront theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
- Atoll Market – This beach buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Mandhoo Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Vilu Restaurant – This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort caters for everyone’s fitness needs with two luxurious Spas and a Fitness Center all set in the most idyllic of beachside settings with sweeping ocean and lagoon views. The Spa Retreat hosts regular retreats with visiting specialists and instructors from around the world from neuromuscular massage therapy to yoga and detoxification. The Over-Water Spa epitomizes barefoot luxury with glass-floored treatment rooms set on stilts above a coral reef in the resort’s lagoon. This spa features an array of luxury treatment rituals designed with couples in mind using precious oils, colors and crystals to create an air of seduction and mystique.
- Nutrition consultation in spa.
- Spa tub in spa.
- Spa café.
- Spa boutique.
- Sauna in spa.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Body wraps.
- Body scrubs.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Hydrotherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
Meeting Room / Conference Room:
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has a 24-hour business center with wireless internet access, photocopying and printing services, a fax, modem and video conferencing facilities. A small meeting room is also available for business use.
- Business center
- Small meeting room facility
- Wireless Internet Access
- Photocopying service
- Video conferencing available
Helpful multi-lingual staff is available for assistance.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets not allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Children below 12 years old are not permitted to stay in Water Villa.
- Parking is not available on the island.
- Reservations department requires international flight details no later than 48 hours prior to guest arrival otherwise transfer cannot be confirmed and long waiting hours can be expected.