Capella Resort, Singapore Hotel
- Address: 1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, Singapore, Singapore.
- Phone #: +65 6377 8888 & +65 6591 5000.
- Fax: (65) 6337 3455.
- Hotel Area: Sentosa.
- Number of Rooms: 112.
- Style: Modern Design.
- Atmosphere: Lively.
- Price: SGD $617.
Capella Singapore lies amidst lush tropical greenery and boasts views of the South China Sea, yet Singapore’s city center is a 10-minute drive away. Universal Studios is a 15-minute walk away. The Capella Singapore is within a five minute walk of Canopy Flyer. HarbourFront Centre, Reflections at Keppel Bay and VivoCity are a 10 minute car trip away.
At this 5-star luxury resort, 2 elegantly restored British colonial buildings brim with Old World charm. Guests enjoy a full-service spa, 3 cascading outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and a bar. There are also a range of activities and dining options for relaxation or business. Capella Singapore offers the largest accommodations with 111 manors, suites and guestrooms. In addition, the hotel also presents guests with the opportunity to live for extended periods with full access to all facilities. World-class facilities, including well-equipped fitness center, two 18-hole golf courses and three swimming pools, are the highlights of the hotel. Dine at the hotel’s many eating outlets. Physical comforts come first, including deep soaking tubs and remote-controlled everything. And the appeal of the Capella extends well beyond the rooms. From the spa to the golf course to the very fine Chinese restaurant, Cassia, and the choice of Sentosa’s three beaches, it’s an experience that’s seemingly a world apart from the teeming metropolis of Singapore.
- Exclusive access to The Library which offers light snacks and refreshments served through the day and carries a vast collection of reading materials.
- Nightly turndown service.
- Complimentary In-room refreshments.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- Pressing for up to five (5) pieces of clothing.
- Preferential service by a Personal Assistant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper.
- 24-hour in room dining and beverage service.
- Complimentary admission to Sentosa Island.
- Priority booking at Sentosa Golf Club.
The resort houses 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors. Each room is built to impress, comfortable and with modern amenities and design. Prepare to be impressed with a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art amenities such as a touch control lighting panel, LCD television, iPod docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet. Complimentary in-room refreshments are included.
- Premier Garden.
- Premier Garden – Capella Experience.
- Premier Sea View.
- One Bedroom Garden Villa.
- Premier Sea View – Capella Experience.
- One Bedroom Garden Villa – Capella Experience.
- Family Suite.
- Air conditioning.
- Coffee/tea maker.
- Wake-up calls.
- In-room massage available.
- Sewing kit.
- Separate bathtub and shower.
- Bathroom scale.
Dinning / Restaurant:
Capella Singapore offers culinary opportunities without equal in Singapore restaurants. A buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant for a surcharge, and 24-hour room service is available.
- The Knolls: Enjoy a refreshing Mediterranean dining experience at The Knolls. Choose from our authentic Mediterranean lunch and dinner menus or have a leisurely afternoon tea on the terrace overlooking the reflecting pools and the South China Sea.
- Cassia: Our modern Chinese restaurant, Cassia, takes inspiration from the age-old spice routes in Southern and Western China and the seas around Singapore. Recipes are based upon traditional, regional cooking and blended with haute Cantonese technique.
- Bob’s Bar: Reminiscent of the Cuban island bars of the 1950s and 60s, Bob’s Bar joins Old World charm and classicism with New World sensuality and elegance. Relax indoors and enjoy full-bodied spirits and wines, or step outdoors to the Terrace, and recline in the tropical glow of the setting sun.
Meeting Room / Conference Room:
Capella Singapore offers a variety of business hotel facilities to support all your business needs. Capella Singapore offers three meeting rooms with vistas of the South China Sea and tropical garden views that can be appreciated through floor to ceiling windows. Be it planning a successful meeting, a red carpet gala that creates international attention, or looking for a fairytale wedding location in Singapore, we look forward to arranging a custom event to accommodate you and your guests in an enchanting setting with service that is personalised, friendly, respectful, caring yet perfectly timed and defect free.
- Couples treatment rooms.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Garden view from spa.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
- Minimum check-in age is 19.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM.
- Check-out time is noon.
- Pets allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The hotel has free parking. Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.