Banyan Tree Maldives Madivaru
||Banyan Tree Maldives Madivaru.|
||USD 2,500 – 5,000 per night.|
||USD 20,000+ per night.|
||Convert prices into your local currency.|
||Available exclusively for 2 to 18 people.|
||Honeymoons, Weddings, Family, Culinary, Spa.|
- Address: K. Vabbinfaru, North Male Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives 08110.
- Phone # +960 666 0760.
- Fax:+960 666 0761.
One island, six villas. Dedicated island hosts and your own tented pool villas. A tiny resort with pristine shores and breathtaking reefs. Attentive service (and your holiday price) includes in-villa dining, selected excursions, a dedicated island host, boatman and chef and one in-villa spa treatment per person. There is a little all-day restaurant, unique tented lounge bar, open-air dining area, snorkelling and diving centre and souvenir shop.
Banyan Tree Maldives Madivaru’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy a complimentary evening social on select days. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, facials, and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. With fine facilities including two outdoor showers, indoor bathtub, wine cooler, telephone, internet, combined flat-screen television/DVD/stereo surround sound system, outdoor terrace with daybeds, sunloungers and a private pool and canopied al fresco dining area.
Room(Tented villa – Full Board):
The resort features an exclusive cluster of freestanding Tented Pool Villas – the first of its kind in Maldives. Each Tented Pool Villa is a set of three individual tents. Every room overlooks the ocean or sea. A pillow menu, signature bedding, and cotton linens invite a good night’s sleep. The partially open bathroom has a separate bathtub and shower with a handheld showerhead, as well as bathrobes and slippers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and the 46-inch plasma television offers cable channels. You can refresh your senses in your private pool, relax in front of the fireplace, and request an in-room massage. A minibar and a coffee/tea maker are supplied. Handy amenities include a sofa bed, a separate dining area, and a cordless phone with speakerphone capability.
With all-inclusive gastronomic delights, guests are assured of the day’s fresh catches as well as exotic Indian Ocean cuisine styles. Dine on a sandbank, with your feet in the sand, and stars overhead. Or choose from any of the In-Villa selections to satisfy your craving for an authentic Maldivian feast. Room service is available.
- Sandbank Dining: Escape to a world of your own with the sandbank dining experience, surrounded by clear blue waters on a secluded sandbank, savour this private moment and gourmet feast as the sun sets to unveil the starry night sky.
- Private Dining: Fancy having a romantic candlelit barbecue dinner of your villa. We’ll arrange that for you and even provide you with your very own private chef and waiter. Spoilt by our attentive service and fine cuisine, you will feel pampered like royalty.
- Naiboli Bar: At our open-air Naiboli Bar, along with your favorite cocktails. Perfect for a light appetite in the middle of the day.
- Ilaafathi: Tuck into scrumptious Maldivian and international cuisine in the casual setting of Ilaafathi restaurant. This beachfront eatery serves extravagant buffet breakfasts and superb set dinners that will make you come back for more.
Surrounded by pristine white sandy beaches, lush greenery, and breathtaking house reefs, Banyan Tree Spa Madivaru presents an unprecedented spa retreat amidst this tropical paradise. Enjoy the gentle breezes of the Indian Ocean and rejuvenate your senses with a range of spa treatments developed based on traditional Asian healing philosophies. Banyan Tree Spa therapists are formally trained at Banyan Tree Spa Academies in Bintan in Indonesia, Phuket in Thailand or Lijiang in China, ensuring that each spa experience is of a high level of consistency and quality that Banyan Tree Spa is renowned for.
- Body treatments.
- Facial treatments.
• Tiny resort with pristine shores and breathtaking reefs.
• Attentive service .
• In-villa dining.
• Selected excursions.
• Dedicated island host, boatman and chef .
• One in-villa spa treatment per person.
• Little all-day restaurant.
• Unique tented lounge bar.
• Open-air dining area.
• Snorkelling and diving centre .
• Souvenir shop.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is Noon.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee charged at hotel.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- No elevators.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights.
- Children under 5 years are not accepted at this hotel.