Angsana Velavaru Resort – Maldives
- Address: Dh. Velavaru, Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives Islands, Maldives.
- Phone # 1860 500 2121.
- Fax: +960 676 0029.
- Hotel Area: Dhaalu Atoll.
- Number of Rooms: 112.
- Hotel Chain : Angsana.
Angsana Velavaru is located close to the beach in Velavaru. On an island, nestled on a private white sand beach, this resort is in Velavaru, within easy reach of area attractions such as Meedhuffushi Island Pier and Meedhuffushi Island Beach. Imagine arriving in a seaplane on a speck of land that emerges from miles and miles of cobalt blue water. At Angsana Velavaru, you will wake up to the adventures of a tropical island. Angsana Velavaru brings out the intrepid traveller in you. The resort is located in a picturesque lagoon in the pristine South Nilandhe Atoll. Mix romance with adventure between deserted islands and a house reef.
79 beach villas and 33 In Ocean Villas are air-conditioned and have flat-screen television, minibar, part open-air bathroom, private courtyard and terrace with ocean views. Guestrooms open to patios with ocean or sea views and feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans are also provided. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake-up calls.
- Beachfront Villas (88m²) as above.
- Beachfront Jet Pool Villas also have a large Jacuzzi.
- Deluxe Beachfront Pool Villas (207m²) have a private open-air pool.
- InOcean Villas (175m²) are built on stilts and are perched on the edge of the water with private pool. InOcean Villa guests dine in an exclusive restaurant.
All Inclusive Option:
- All meals with drinks served by the glass, including house wine, beer, soft drinks at hotel’s main restaurant (Kaani for Land Villas OR Azzurro for InOcean Villas) and also at the main bar (Kuredi for Land Villas OR Azzuro for InOcean Villas) from 11am to 11pm
- 1 hour of non-motorised watersports or 30 minutes of motorised watersports per day
- 20% discount off spa menu prior to arrival.
- CD player.
- Ceiling fan.
- Air conditioning.
- Direct-dial phone.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Coffee/tea maker.
- Wake-up calls.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Turndown service.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Hair dryer.
- Sewing kit.
- In-room safe.
- Window opens.
- Rollaway/extra beds available.
- Cribs/infant beds available.
- Sea view.
- Ocean view.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Spa & wellness:
Indulge in a myriad of Asian-inspired spa treatments, leaving you rejuvenated, energised and radiant. This ocean view spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments. Choose from open-air spa pavilions and air-conditioned treatment rooms and look forward to walking out with a spring in your step.
- Facial treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Aromatherapy treatments.
- Ayurvedic treatments.
- Spa tub in spa.
- Ocean view from spa.
- Garden view from spa.
- Body treatments.
This Velavaru resort has a private beach. Dining options at Angsana Velavaru include 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The property’s full-service health spa has body treatments and beauty services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a snack bar/deli. Get an adrenaline rush with water sport activities – snorkelling, diving and night fishing. Go island hopping, explore an uninhabited island or enjoy a private sunset cruise. Stay back and unwind at the resort with a cocktail at the oceanfront or get a massage at the rooftop spa.
- Open-air main dining area overlooking the lagoon.
- Overwater à la carte grill.
- Open-air bar.
- Angsana Spa.
- Diving school.
- Kids’ club.
- Marine laboratory.
- Expansive private lagoon.
- Activities include windsurfing and snorkelling.
Restaurant / Dinning:
The Angsana Velavaru features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. Breakfast is served daily and guests can choose to enjoy it in the privacy of their room. Choose your preferred cuisine and ambience. Dine in the privacy of your villa, under the stars or at exclusive restaurants that serve global cuisine with a Maldivian flavour.
- Azzurro Restaurant: Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Funa Restaurant: Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves dinner only.
- Kaani Restaurant: This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Kuredhi Bar: This all-day beachfront bar is the perfect spot for exotic cocktails and light snacks. Provides a cozy setting for a relaxing afternoon break.
- In-Villa Dining: A discerning eye and palate demand an eclectic cuisine and ambience.
Room service is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Pets not allowed.
- There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.