Intend to spend luxurious holidays in Africa? Mauritius is the right place you may choose, and we have some useful information for those who are planning to go on a luxury holidays, below is the brief review about five star superior hotels of Mauritius.
- Shanti Ananda Hotel: Shanti Ananda promises both a blissful Mauritian experience and a pathway to vitality through a union of body, mind and soul. Spread over 36 acres of tropical gardens, with breathtaking views of the hills and the Indian Ocean with its coral reefs, the resort is located in the south of Mauritius at St. Felix. Crystal clear turquoise waters greet you as you step out of your door; gracefully wooded hills circle the spa.
- Four Seasons Hotel: A heaven within a World Class Sanctuary. A harmonious settlement nestled in the most natural setting, offering hotel suites, fine dining establishments, full leisure, recreation and relaxation facilities. Four Seasons offers an unforgettable experience to truly savour- as a guest, or as owner of your exclusive Private Residence.
- La Residence Hotel: The Residence is nestled between tropical gardens and a kilometre-long beach of powdery white sand of Belle Mare in the est of Mauritius.The Residence Mauritius is already considered as one of the jewels of the international Hotel scene.
- Beau Rivage Hotel: Located on a superb beach at Belle Mare in the East, Beau Rivage has a natural class and relaxed elegance, without being ostentatious. The environment is welcoming and it’s just the place to relax. Beau Rivage offers a real feeling of sought-after tranquillity that everyone longs for.
- Le Saint Geran Hotel: An incomparable resort basking in the sun of its own private peninsula, the legendary One&Only Le Saint Géran attends to every detail and fulfills every desire. It is a work of holiday art. One&Only Le Saint Géran is endless ocean, deep blue lagoon, calmly swaying coconut palms and tropical colour.
- Le Touessrok Hotel: Le Touessrok is pale sand, golden sunshine, azure ocean, star-filled nights and warm-breeze days. It is life at its most sublime. Le Touessrok is a gem alongside the gentle lagoon of Trou d’Eau Douce Bay, protected by a coral reef and overlooking two exquisite private islands.
- Royal Palm: It combines traditional Mauritian hospitality and international standards of luxury. A stunning location, a signature haute cuisine and impeccable service create the perfect setting for an unforgettable experience at Royal Palm Hotel.
- Oberoi Hotel: The Oberoi captures the spirit of the island in a resort that combines its abundant natural beauty with refined luxury. Villas with private swimming pools and luxury pavilions offer panoramic views of the ocean. Oberoi Hotels & Resorts are the epitome of luxury and hospitality. Exquisite interiors, impeccable service, fine cuisine and contemporary technology come together to create an experience that is both grand and intimate.