Merville Beach hotel is situated on the north west corner of Mauritius in Grand Baie, 20 minutes from Port-Louis, the capital of Mauritius. Within easy walking distance of the village the hotel has its own private beach nestled in a secluded part of the bay. Merville Beach is one of the few 3-star hotels in Mauritius to have its own spa. There are few better ways to add to your sense of holiday well-being than spending a few hours being pampered in a delightful setting.
The rooms and chalets, most with dressed stonewalls and thatched roofs, are spread out through lush, tropical gardens, with an architecture style that gives the hotel a harmonious feel, an air of comfort and authenticity. The magnificent fine, sandy beach, which fronts the hotel, provides an ideal excuse for long walks at sunset or in the moonlight.
- All the rooms are decorated in cheerful, sunny colours and have large beds as well as comfortable armchairs or settees.
- Evening entertainment includes Sega nights, featuring colorful Mauritian dances and songs, and cabaret shows.
- Merville Beach hotel enjoys the privacy of a secluded beach of dazzling white sand bordering the crystal-clear water of the lagoon.
- A large swimming pool and paddle pool for kids is tiled in turquoise and fringed by a terrace, inviting guests to relax under the shade of beach umbrellas and coconut trees.
- “Le Badamier” bar with its traditional thatched roof, welcomes you to a variety of colourful tropical drinks.
- The terraced restaurant, which can accommodate 200 guests. It overlooks the pool and offers a panoramic view of the bay.
- Deep sea fishing and daily cruises on luxury yachts can also be arranged from the Merville Beach hotel.
- Golf is available at Trou-aux-Biches hotel 15 minutes by car.