LUX Belle Mare
- Address: Belle Mare, Belle Mare, Mauritius.
- Phone # (230) 402 2000.
- Fax : (230) 415 2020.
- Hotel Area: Belle Mare.
- Number of Rooms: 174.
- Price : US $300 . (Per Night).
This luxurious 5 star hotel faces the largest lagoon in Mauritius. LUX* Belle Mare is located in Belle Mare City and is surrounded by turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and glazing sun. Situated on the east coast of the island lies a gorgeous lagoon, a 50 kilometres from Port Louis and 45 kilometres from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. A lagoon where the waves of the Indian Ocean come to rest.
Sunlight throws bands of light through tropical shutters. Your butler knocks gently on the door with a warm Mauritian smile, and beyond your windows, lush gardens and brilliant ocean beckon. Welcome to the magnificent suites at LUX* Belle Mare beach resort, where warm interiors blend with contemporary and colonial styles to provide a blissful retreat and unforgettable luxury holiday. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers (chaise longues) for a relaxing day at the beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at LUX Belle Mare like a complimentary children’s club and an outdoor pool.
Adventurous types will never be at a loss for something exciting to do at LUX* Belle Mare. From an exhilarating array of refreshing water sports to a laid-back game of golf on one of our three world-class courses, our wide selection of water and land-based activities is sure to keep you entertained and always on the go.
- Land-Based Activities: For those looking for adventure on dry land, there’s plenty of adrenalin-fuelled activities to keep you occupied. Try your hand at a leisurely round of pétanques or get competitive with a game of beach volleyball, ping pong or tennis.
- Kite Surfing: This rather new adventure sport is the coolest combination of extreme sports that one can practice on the water: it involves pure mastery of the winds that propel the board at amazing speed over turquoise lagoons, and breath-taking acrobatics.
- Swimming with wild Dolphins: You want a holiday rich in experiences, fun and memories. We entirely sympathize with that wish, so we’re inviting you on an amazing journey that will stay with you forever: going out on a sunny morning to swim with wild dolphins. Many operators around the planet will offer you dolphin interactions, but few will involve truly wild dolphins, in their natural habitat, and even fewer will show more consideration for the dolphins than our partners in Mauritius do. You can see the dolphins throughout the morning, but the specialized swimming with dolphins cruises only operate between 7 am and 8:30 am. By 10:30, the dolphins start to move beyond the reef to hunt for schooling fish. The two species you will meet during this cruise are spinner dolphins and bottlenose dolphins.
- Diving: Let our five-star PADI qualified diving monitors introduce you to the many wonders on the ocean floor. Noted dive sites are located just a ten-minute boat ride from the hotel, offering a kaleidoscope of corals and fish, including tuna, barracuda, king fish and small white sharks, as well as magnificent eagle rays.
- Tennis on site.
- Business services.
- Suitable for children.
- Wedding services.
- Coffee/tea in lobby.
- Event catering.
- Designated smoking areas.
- Beach/pool umbrellas.
- Half board rates available.
- Tours/ticket assistance.
- Internet point.
- Computer station.
- Picnic area.
- Luggage storage.
- Beach umbrellas.
- Beach sun loungers.
- Pool sun loungers.
- Free secure parking.
- Beach towels.
- Conference center.
- Snack bar/deli.
- Secretarial services.
- Spa services on site.
- Spa tub.
- Steam room.
- Swimming pool – indoor.
- Breakfast available (surcharge).
- Translation services.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free wired high-speed Internet.
- On-site medical assistance available.
- Valet parking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk.
- Number of restaurants – 4.
- 24-hour business center.
- Shopping on site.
Guestrooms open to balconies with beach, sea or garden views. Vibrantly contemporary, yet distinctively Mauritian in design, all rooms benefit from Butler Service – and boast luxury marble bathrooms with oversized double baths for the ultimate indulgence (and Jacuzzi in Lagoon/Honeymoon Suites). The sumptuous Maharajah Presidential Suite even comes with both indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis for that added touch of luxury. Each has amenities such as a DVD player, complimentary toiletries and a mini bar. Slippers and bathrobes are also provided for extra comfort.
- Beach Junior Suite (60m²): A super king-size Sleep Tight bed promises the ultimate in comfort, while a leisurely living area and spacious terrace overlook the gardens and sparkling lagoon. Freshen up in the spacious marble bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, double washbasins and separate toilet with adjoining dressing room. Direct access to the pool and special kid’s amenities are also available.
- Family Suites (120m²): Especially suited to families on holiday, these interconnected suites allow parents and their kids to enjoy special moments together, while also giving everyone a sense of personal space. Each suite is equipped with king-size Sleep Tight beds, a dressing room and spacious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, two wash basins, a bath and separate toilets, as well as a butler service on request.
- Pool Junior Suite (60m²): Enjoy beautiful views coupled with direct access to one of the island’s largest swimming pools in this stylish Junior Pool Suite. Find out what’s happening in the rest of the world with free high speed Wi-Fi Internet, and then perhaps settle in for the night with a complimentary DVD from our extensive collection.
- Junior Suite (55m²): Spacious and airy, with terraces overlooking the tropical gardens and lagoon, each Classic Junior Suite offers the utmost in comfort and style. Each suite is equipped with king-size Sleep Tight beds, a dressing room and luxurious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, two wash basins, a bath and separate toilets.
- Lagoon Suites (90m²): Lounge in a luxuriously spacious Lagoon Suite while gazing across exquisite views of the lagoon.
- Honeymoon Suites (90m²): Feel the cool touch of polished wood floors beneath your feet and a gentle breeze from the slow-turning ceiling fans in your beautifully appointed Honeymoon Suite. Enjoy a romantic breakfast for two outside on your spacious terrace or an unforgettable dinner under the stars.
- Maharajah Suite (240m²): Decorated with intricate artworks and furnishings from India, this unique Suite offers the ultimate in elegance and comfort. Sink into a plush sofa, tuck into dinner in the private dining room or sunbathe in absolute privacy on your picturesque rooftop terrace, complete with solarium and whirlpool. A connecting Junior Suite is also available for family and friends. Another large terrace gives direct access to the tropical gardens and beach, while a private butler is on hand to see to your every need.
- Climate control.
- Ceiling fan.
- Blackout drapes/curtains.
- Direct-dial phone.
- Deep soaking bathtub.
- Rainfall showerhead.
- CD player.
- In-room safe.
LUX restaurants offer everything that’s exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the island’s many cultures and influences have to offer at any one of our authentic dining environments.
- Café LUX: Nothing beats a really great cup of coffee. That’s why at LUX* we only serve our very own delicious Island Blend of certified green organic beans.
- Club Savanne: Savour a Cuban cigar and indulge in an aperitif or exotic cocktail while lounging in a sumptuous armchair under a lofty wooden and thatched roof.
- The Kitchen: The Kitchen offers a mouth-watering menu of authentic island cuisine overlooking the glittering ocean and swimming pool. Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The Bar: The Bar also offers a range of light snacks during the day for those enjoying a lazy afternoon at the nearby pool.
- Riva Gauche: Rive Gauche is the LUX* Belle Mare’s main restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner. Its elevated thatched roof confers to the restaurant a colonial exotic el¬egance. The hotel’s true culinary intersection offers “à la carte menu”, Gala dinners and thematic evenings, celebrating the Mauritian cultural diversity through the variety of local flavours.
- Monsoon Lounge & Bar: Sit facing the sea at Monsoon Lounge & Bar and enjoy its atmosphere with a touch of luxury. Guests can gather for evening entertainment at this colonial style bar.
- Le Langoustier: Discover the new culinary concept brought to you by experts, aromatic cuisine. Each seafood menu are thoughtfully crafted to impress your taste buds.
- The Beach: Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
- Indouchine: This restaurant overlooks the ocean.
The luxury Spa of LUX* Belle Mare offers a variety of treatments using Payot. One of the most prestigious spa brands, for the pleasure of guests who are eager to relax after an exciting day. In this haven of peace dedicated to physical and mental wellbeing. LUX* Me provides a solution for guests looking to improve their lifestyle. Feel better, look better, perform better and maybe learn a thing or two. Make the most out of your vacation by releasing all your stress in the spa, toning up with a fitness program, chilling out daily with yoga and enjoying the delights of healthy cuisine that tastes great. For those wanting to take a deeper step into wellbeing, retreats are offered which immerse the guest in yoga, fitness, nutrition and spa treatments to enliven the body, mind and soul. It’s all provided by world class experts in an idyllic location.
The spa complex is equipped with 11 rooms, including:
- 2 Double rooms.
- 7 Single rooms.
- 2 Outside massage Kiosks, with thatched roof.
- 1 Vichy shower treatment room.
- 1 Hammam.
- 1 Sauna.
- 1 Cold plunge pool.
- 1 Whirlpool.
- 1 Hairdressing saloon.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Check-out time is 11 AM.
- No pets or service animals allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The hotel has free parking. Valet parking is offered at the hotel. There is an airport shuttle that runs from the hotel.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.