Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
- Address: Caudan Waterfront Po Box 91 , Port Louis, Mauritius.
- Phone # (230) 202 4000.
- Fax: (230) 202 4040.
- Hotel Area: Port Louis.
- Rooms: 109.
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is a luxurious 5-star property conveniently located near the centre of Port Louis. Local tourist attractions such as Caudan Waterfront, Immigration Depot (Aapravasi Ghat) and City Centre Port Louis are not far from the hotel. Also within easy reach is Fort Adelaide and Champs de Mars Racecourse. The Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is a five-minute drive from Central Market Port Louis and Rajiv Gandhi Science Centre, and less than a 10-minute drive from University of Technology, Champ de Mars Racecourse and Port Louis Theatre. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) is a 50 minute drive away.
The Hotel has a total of 109 guest rooms including 11 luxurious suites. 109 air-conditioned guestrooms at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities are also provided. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Freshly renovated by world-known interior designers LLP, the suites of the Labourdonnais Hotel tastefully fuse rich furnishings with cutting-edge technology: large flat-screen tv (42′), movies on demand, docking station for mobile devices. This sophisticated décor provides luxurious comfort whilst being complemented with all practical facilities necessary for the business executive: business desk, voicemail, computer linkage, hi-speed internet connection, docking stations.
- Deluxe Room.
- Superior Room.
- Junior Suite.
- Luxury Suite.
- Presidential Suite.
- Individually controlled air conditioning.
- Private bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Flat TV screen (42′).
- Satellite TV channels.
- Pay movies & jukebox.
- Docking station.
- Large desk.
- Telephones with IDD/DID.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- 24-hour room service.
- Hi-speed internet connection.
- Personal electronic safe.
Dining at one of the restaurants of the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is an excellent way of relaxing and plunging into the joyful atmosphere of the Waterfront. The Labourdonnais is also well-known for its organization of Food and Wine Festivals, which have hosted an extensive cast of international chefs, including Michelin’s 3-Star chefs from France, Japan, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, India and South Africa. Their main restaurant l’Escale serves breakfast (buffet style, Continental) from 6:30 a.m until 10:30 am. The cost of a Continental breakfast for non-residents is at Rs402.50 inclusive of VAT.
- La Rose des Vents: This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- L Escale: This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- La Terrasse: This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- La Boussole at Le Suffren: This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site. At Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers casino, coffee shop, valet parking, laundry service/dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes. Additional property amenities include a marina, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Marina on site.
- Swimming pool – outdoor.
- Steam room.
- Concierge services.
- Health club.
- Breakfast available (surcharge).
- Room service (24 hours).
- Free parking.
- Limo or Town Car service available.
- Secure parking.
- Multiple small meeting rooms.
- Banquet facilities.
- Business center.
- Multiple large conference rooms.
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Secretarial services.
- Business services.
- Computer rental.
- Express check-out.
- Security guard.
- Multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Express check-in.
- Beauty services.
- Currency exchange.
- Babysitting or childcare.
- Gift shops or newsstand.
- Shopping on site.
- Hair salon.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service.
- Shoe shine.
- Air-conditioned public areas.
- Suitable for children.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM.
- Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Pets not allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- There are no room charges for children 15 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.