Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius
- Address: Pointe Sud Ouest Le Morne 1, Le Morne Road, Le Morne, , 9999 Mauritius.
- Phone # 0207 501 0808.
- Fax: 0207 501 0820.
- Hotel Area: Le Morne.
- Rooms: 167.
- Opening Time: Mon-Fri: 09.30-17.30.
The hotel Indian Resort is the flagship of “Apavou Hotels”. A heavenly islet in the middle of an exceptionally preserved nature.Situated on the south west coast of the island in eleven hectares of tropical gardens, the Indian Resort has the spectacular Rocher du Morne mountain as a backdrop, adjacent to infinite stretches of white sand beaches bordering the lagoon. The hotel is a one hour drive from the airport and the capital, Port Louis, and is also a stone’s throw from ‘One Eye’, an ideal spot for water sports lovers where they can enjoy windsurfing, sailing and even kite surfing.
167 rooms face the lagoon. Three coherent configurations with totally different atmospheres. The interior decoration of the rooms blends perfectly with the tropical gardens around. Rooms at the Indian Resort offer sweeping views of the sea and the pool and are equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and a safe. Each offers tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and a mini bar.
- 62 Superior Rooms: They all have a balcony or a terrace. 21 rooms have 2m x 2m king-size beds whilst 41 rooms have 2 twin beds (1m x 2m).
- 80 Priviledge Rooms: They all have a balcony or terrace. 70 are equipped with 2m x 2m kingsize beds. 10 have 2 twin beds, 1m x 2m.
- 22 Junior Suites: Consisting of a living room and a bedroom. The living room can be converted into another bedroom to accomodate 2 children. Bed in main bedroom measures 2m x 2m.
- 3 Senior Suites: The Suites are situated on the second floor and have a big balcony. Each suite has a style of its own, « Indian », « Modern », « Ludic». They have a living room, dining room, sleeping area, a bathroom, separate toilets and a dressing room.
- Climate control.
- Direct-dial phone.
- Wake-up calls.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Private bathroom.
- Designer toiletries.
- Hair dryer.
- Makeup/shaving mirror.
- Electronic/magnetic keys.
- Satellite television service.
- Iron/ironing board (on request).
- In-room safe.
- Sofa bed.
Three restaurants offers a different style of cuisine and a specific ambience. Guest on halfboard, full board or All inclusive obtain a credit when eating in our à la carte restaurants. Prior reservation advised. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- La Pointe du Morne: This main restaurant will charm you with its buffets. International buffet for breakfast. Buffet every evening for dinner and open every day.
- L’ Haseena: This restaurant proposes the various flavors of northern India. The luxurious décor and the authentic cuisine constitute a voyage. L’Haseena is opened every evening from 19h30 to 22h00. It is highly advisable to make prior bookings.
- Eden – Cuisine Bio: This restaurant faces the ocean and proposes a light cuisine in view of extending the benefits of the spa treatments. Le Bio is opened every day (except Sundays).
At Indian Resort & Spa, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. For the comfort and convenience of guests, the hotel offers meeting facilities, babysitting, room service, car park, Wi-Fi in public areas. The hotel’s recreational facilities, which include massage, fitness center, sauna, spa, kids club are designed for escape and relaxation. Indian Resort & Spa is your one-stop destination for quality hotel accommodations in Mauritius Island. Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Indian Resort & Spa Mauritius with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and parasailing.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Airport transportation (surcharge).
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Banquet facilities.
- Tennis on site.
- Multiple large conference rooms.
- Currency exchange.
- Fitness facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Children’s club.
- Laundry facilities.
- Massage – spa treatment room(s).
- Multiple small meeting rooms.
- Pool table.
- Poolside bar.
- On private beach.
- Room service.
- Private beach.
- Beach umbrellas.
- Beach sun loungers.
- Free outdoor parking.
- Beach towels.
- Security guard.
- Shopping on site.
- Spa services on site.
- Suitable for children.
- Supervised childcare/activities.
- Swimming pool – children’s.
- Swimming pool – outdoor.
- Tour assistance.
- Wedding services.
- Pets not allowed.
- Free outdoor parking.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.